Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone staying . . . ?

hey weyes.. did you have roommates? I think shortystar had a friend looking for a roommate.. i told her to ask you... ?

cookie - where are you guys staying?

hahaha! Now that is hells a funny, it might be me, or it might be fei fei? I still have my res, but I am having issues with money that might make me cancel my res. All the same I have been trying to convince shorty to come as well, she said fei fei wanted to go as well. Funniest part is I told her to talk to you since ya'll were homies and you lived there. boy that went in a circle real fast huh?

hahaha! Now that is hells a funny, it might be me, or it might be fei fei? I still have my res, but I am having issues with money that might make me cancel my res. All the same I have been trying to convince shorty to come as well, she said fei fei wanted to go as well. Funniest part is I told her to talk to you since ya'll were homies and you lived there. boy that went in a circle real fast huh?

i need to get a hold of my hotel and see if i can switch from 1 king to a double. last time i called they said they didn't have one, but it's worth another shot. i wanted to do it even if no one said s/he wanted to come right now, just in case.

i need to get a hold of my hotel and see if i can switch from 1 king to a double. last time i called they said they didn't have one, but it's worth another shot. i wanted to do it even if no one said s/he wanted to come right now, just in case.

good luck...i would do it soon if I were you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a good for anyone still looking.

www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals By Owner)

There are a lot of empty condos in Miami (and on the beach). I got an amazing deal on a furnished studio 5 blocks West of the Cameo on Espanola for (get this!) $700 for 8days/7nights (my choice of days).

That's beats $400 a night!