Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it worth it?

• 4 weeks later...
LISTEN....8.gif

I havent been to a club since July/August....6.gif

I have been a very good girl and i'm mucho looking forward to WMC for a few days...:)

lol @ that first smiley...

and you should stay a "good girl" and stay away from the clubs...

btw how are you and stymie?

It's worth it if you don't Buy into all the actual conferences and parties.. just map out what you want and try to guestlist like crazy (most places will do reduced / free before a certain time)

where can you find out how to get on guestlists and such? i registered for the conference, which is supposed to get me reduced admission into a lot of club events, but please let me know about how to get into other things cheaper/free :D .

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I'm new!

I'm going Tues thru Monday... But I don't have my hotel yet. I will soon... I think I'm staying in downtown, just getting a cab over and back. Is that a bad idea though?

you should hurry up w/ the hotel reservation; some are already booked up!

Hello! I'm new!

I'm going Tues thru Monday... But I don't have my hotel yet. I will soon... I think I'm staying in downtown, just getting a cab over and back. Is that a bad idea though?

Its really up to you. It usually at least $20 each way for a taxi from SoBe to Downtown, espech with all of the wmc traffic. I would def suggest booking asap because most reasonably priced hotels are either already booked, or close to it :)

To come down just for Thursday through Sunday? What you guys think?

Hells yeah! last year the hub and I arrived Thurs afternoon, just in time to nap and get ready for Mansion, to see my music god John Digweed. We went to Ultra both days, those who went will remember the freakin Monsoon on Sat.( that shyt was OOC), but we left on Mon. to avoid the crazy sunday rush. And it still took us 1 1/2 hours to get processed in the airport. we had a blast.

Thanks!!!!

I did a really job, with every intention of doing a good one and getting a hotel early. But I did get to rent a condo in sobe, and it has a jacuzzi... so I'm really excited.

I will be there from the 25th through the 31st!!!!

I definitely made notes from all your conversations though for next year! =D