Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight/Jeff Mills

just curious if anyone knows what the dress code is for LL this sat. Jeff mills is god, but i would love to wear sneakers so i can dance comfortably. It is not vital but would make it ohh so much better for my feet/mood. and if you never seen him spin GO! 3 Turntables! Hard shit, the best. thanks.

Yea you did suggest it to me. Its great. I absoultely love it.

But...you got me in trouble....I liked it soo much that I played it reallllllly loud at work and my supervisor yelled at me.

Old bastard has NO appreciation for good music at all.

Hey we should meet up there Saturday if thats cool with you.Just let me know...Ill get you on my friends <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> if you want!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

no that i want to get you in trouble, but download "the Bells" by mills and misstress barbara "philosophy". you won't be disappointed kid. i never did any type of meetup thing, but my old ass is down with that. getting on a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> would be much appreciated kitty. thanks.

seminole1973@hotmail.com

You dont need girls with you if its a bunch of guys. This club never gives anyone a hard time getting in. Come on now, they dont even search you...guys or girls. Do you reall think they'll stop anyone?!?!?

Everyones dress code varies. I for one wear the cute little shorts and big old boots. Uusally the people with me get dressed but its no big deal.

Pyramid...just email me by Friday with your name and how many you will be going with. Ill get you on the list with no problem.

My email is kathy22@idt.net or kissinkat79@aol.com

If by chance you wont know how many ppl by Friday, Ill email you my number so you can tell me on Saturday. Meet up would be cool though. I can introduce you to a lot of ppl!!

------------------

Well Jeff is playing on Saturday so I guess it doesnt matter if theres probs on Fridays but Ive never heard of peopple having difficulty getting in. Back in the day before Lime was closed I heard about that but not anymmore....hey you never know though!

------------------

I was there the past two saturday nights and plenty of people were dressed in jeans and sneakers. There were also people dressed up, but the door policy is fairly loose because they are trying to fill the place to capacity and they haven't done that yet on a saturday night (since a few years ago). Just dress to impress, even if it is in jeans and sneakers.