Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW COME PEOPLE PICK THEIR NOSE WHEN THEY DRIVE??

I guess something to do while stuck in traffic. Since we are somewhat on the topic, what do you guys do when stuck in traffic? I roll my windows down and blast a good song and sing (attempt to) LOUD.

Live it up!

------------------

Lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore. lookout.gif

Originally posted by johngotti:

How come you always post dumb shit? I think it's time for you to get whacked little fortune cookie.

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME YOU GREASY WOP. CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH p00h.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

Originally posted by poohpooh:

Originally posted by johngotti:

How come you always post dumb shit? I think it's time for you to get whacked little fortune cookie.

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TALKING TO ME YOU GREASY WOP. CAUSE I'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH p00h.

Did I quote you, you little fucking turd? Mind your buisness or get whacked.

------------------

Get whacked

They think that as long as you're moving no one can see what you're doing. It's great when you catch them!!

Re: JohnGotti, I'm sorry but his posts make me laugh out loud every time!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

No no.... the best is the people who can't multitask when using a cell phone. For instance -- I was waiting at a crosswalk yesterday, and I saw a Ford Explorer at the light. The guy was on his cell phone. A few seconds later, the light goes green, and homeboy is still gabbing away. It takes a few bursts of the horns from the car behind him before he has enough of a clue to stomp on the accelerator.......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I have a manual transmission and I've learned to smoke, shift and go around a turn all while talking on the cell phone!! Yea me! I'm the one that everyone's Father (including mine) says "those are the kind of people that get you killed" about!! smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by misskittie:

tHE QUESTION SHOULD BE....WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN PICK THEIR NOSE IN THE FIRST PLACE??

Ever hear of Kleenex? Thats just plain out nasty to pick your nose!! yucka!

when i was young my daddy told me he said, 'son, everytime you put a substance up your nose make sure most of it goes into your lungs, and then clean up your nose or the witches/bitches(cant quite remember now) will come get you.' since then i'm on autopick set at every 30minutes. 10 on weekends...

------------------

fuck the police