Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bringing Back Cp Meetups & Open Decks

• 2 weeks later...
CP is dead, no community

so you guys banned earmuffs for speaking the truth?

..and you wonder why no one posts here anymore! it's stupid moderating decisions like that which have destroyed and killed this board....

what was really the point in banning him? I don't get it. He is totally right, there is no community and it has been dead for quite awhile now.. all thanks to stupid moderating decisions like the one demonstrated here. keep up the good work!

so you guys banned earmuffs for speaking the truth?

..and you wonder why no one posts here anymore! it's stupid moderating decisions like that which have destroyed and killed this board....

what was really the point in banning him? I don't get it. He is totally right, there is no community and it has been dead for quite awhile now.. all thanks to stupid moderating decisions like the one demonstrated here. keep up the good work!

He wasn't banned for speaking the truth. He was banned for excessive promoting.

i was just wondering that. there is no reason why we cant start it up again. and if the community is dead we can always bring in new people. i totally used to go to lots of meet ups and its great. i been out of the night life scene for a few years but just started partying again a couple months ago. i would love to meet some new and old cp heads sometime. i say go for it.

as for the venue, depends on what feel your looking for. i do a party like twice a month that would be a decent place for a pre-game for a big club or bar crawl. also depending on how serious you are i can let your dj spin any saturday. but in the end im down for whatever, any place is good as long as we start meet ups again.

Sin-Sin/Leopard Lounge

Canal Room (dope sound system EAW speakers....only if they are not playing that bullshit hip-hop)

Cielo (long shot..but dope venue)

Sullivan Hall (the old Lion's Den on Sullivan St.)

Sullivan Room

APT

Remote Lounge

Cafe DeVille

LOVE (shit...imagine open decks on Gary Stewart Audio system??)

Bar 13

The Delancey Bar

Rebel

Keybar

Sin-Sin/Leopard Lounge

Canal Room (dope sound system EAW speakers....only if they are not playing that bullshit hip-hop)

Cielo (long shot..but dope venue)

Sullivan Hall (the old Lion's Den on Sullivan St.)

Sullivan Room

APT

Remote Lounge

Cafe DeVille

LOVE (shit...imagine open decks on Gary Stewart Audio system??)

Bar 13

The Delancey Bar

Rebel

Keybar

omg now i feel old school! where ya been quoth?

NICE! Ok some were already on the list but a lot of nice new suggestions as well....I got the message about Carna-vale

The site looks dope for a little happy hour and noshing before we all head out somewhere.

Ok so we are looking at end of the month maybe pre-game at a bar/restaurant and on to a club maybe all together....jesus imagine 200 of us show up someplace. Where is Maudy when I need need him....still in Italy somewhere?

NICE! Ok some were already on the list but a lot of nice new suggestions as well....I got the message about Carna-vale

The site looks dope for a little happy hour and noshing before we all head out somewhere.

Ok so we are looking at end of the month maybe pre-game at a bar/restaurant and on to a club maybe all together....jesus imagine 200 of us show up someplace. Where is Maudy when I need need him....still in Italy somewhere?

are you talking about mugwumps? super old school lol!