Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are your new year's plans?

weyes

Since I am still very bitter that all my fav's will be at Moron Sport Arena, my friends and I decided to get all swanked out and go to a supper club, we looked into Atlas, but I dont think that place exists anymore? So we have tenetive plans at Spazio, 7 course meal with Swing band for the night. I looked at the Roosevelt, but I really dont want to feel like I am fighting with a bunch people for appetizers.

yeah, deep, the sublevel party looks good - make sure you post if you go so i can find you there!!! it's ridiculous that we haven't met yet :nono: .

but damn - i didn't know d.j. assault was gonna be in town... that's food for thought, too. he spins some real classics: "ass 'n' titties" has always been one of my faves :funny: ... now i just don't know :worry: ...

• 2 weeks later...

i've been pretty much the only one posting on cp lately... but i thought i'd revive this thread anyway.

i just tried to buy a ticket to sublevel's party and it won't work. it's not a problem w/ ****** or my comp, so i dunno what to do. i e-mailed them, but i doubt they'll write back :( . it's either dj assault's gig or i wait for sublevel...

man Los Angeles is nice for New Years but it don't compare to Tijuana Mexico that's where I'm headed girls from LA SD LV all of southern california head and they love white guys and white girls over there and me lol A good place to go is La Kawila on a street called Revolution also a club It's mad fun and an experience of a lifetime! =)

i've been pretty much the only one posting on cp lately... but i thought i'd revive this thread anyway.

i just tried to buy a ticket to sublevel's party and it won't work. it's not a problem w/ ****** or my comp, so i dunno what to do. i e-mailed them, but i doubt they'll write back :( . it's either dj assault's gig or i wait for sublevel...

I know its such a shame that all these promoters are only in it for the money, and could 2 shits about consumer/costomer satisfaction. But in all fairness, when I had that issue with the Vanguard last summer, both my VIP hostess, and the owner of the club called and tried to reconcile with me...So it is really hit and miss I guess, sorry they didnt get back to you. Booo.

I know its such a shame that all these promoters are only in it for the money, and could 2 shits about consumer/costomer satisfaction. But in all fairness, when I had that issue with the Vanguard last summer, both my VIP hostess, and the owner of the club called and tried to reconcile with me...So it is really hit and miss I guess, sorry they didnt get back to you. Booo.

they did get back to me :D ! lillia herself (one of the djs) prepared a page w/ ****** that made everything a cinch for me. she was working the door when i got there and when i mentioned my name so she could look me up on the list, she said a special hello. super nice; she really went out of her way for me.

they did get back to me :D ! lillia herself (one of the djs) prepared a page w/ ****** that made everything a cinch for me. she was working the door when i got there and when i mentioned my name so she could look me up on the list, she said a special hello. super nice; she really went out of her way for me.

SWEET! :)