Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting@Twilo Tonight

OK, why not do this...if there's no-one at the power bar, say by 6:15am, then lets head over to the speakers. Its kinda hard introdcuing yourself when there's an enormous speaker next to your ear sending out sound vibrations strong enuf to rock your heart!

Man... Its friday mornimg, I'm down here in Florida, dying to get back home and go to TWILO!!! I'd love to see Sasha & Diggers tonite, but I won't be back till PVD on sept 8th. frown.gif

That's cool, I guess, 'cause appearently a lot of u guys from the board will meet up there... I hope i can put some faces on these wacko nicknames... start some real time bulletin board messaging in the club... have Sasha dedicate one for BB memebers!! hehehe

I say the speakers. I always forget meetups that are scheduled at the power-bar and they give me dirty looks when I chain smoke there.

Im getting the pre-TWI jitters!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Peace - Chick

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

alright i'll be wearing black w/white stripe adidas pants adidas kicks and white t-shirt or maybe a white wife beater. power bar at 6 sounds cool. i have to agree w/ raver mania on the speaker thing. but i'll be there ya can't miss me. i've got short bleach blonde hair and a pretty good tan going.

rob

Just posted this in another thread, but might as well do it here, too...... I'll be there with a black short-sleeve dressy-lookin' shirt on, some casual tan slacks and yellow/blk/white sneakers on. I should be there with a whole bunch of my frenz.....

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I guess I'll just hit the power bar first and then the speakers. I'll prob be too CO'd to remember what anyone is wearing so I'll just go up to everyone in there and say "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and you'll know it's me! PEACE!!!!!!

------------------

Uh-oh, I'm REALLY fucked up.

THE HOUSE THAT DIGWEED BUILT

I'VE ARRIVED. phased out all through the drive up here from DC, but too excited to go to work today. so speakers it is. beanie saying bugger that's me. don't forget the EYELETS. EYELETS are the answer....

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

Dave Angel..

None of you mind if I jump in on this meet up? I don't know any of you, but wouldn't mind to have the company at that time of the morning. And I would like to meet some ppl from the board.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)