Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About the new guy John Gotti!

There will always be a few sad people everywhere you go. The only reason they take offence to my posts is because they are lacking sex. Now it's obvious people like Toxic, Ms Buddafuco, Human (what the fuck kind of name is human?) dont get any sex. Nuptune on the oter hand, gets lots of sex. That's because she is a hooker,prostitute,call girl, slut girl, fat girl,street walker, ect ect ect.

So all you no pussy/dick getting sorry ass excuses for people, need to get fucked. If you cant find it on your own, I will help you out. Untill then, stay whacked.

------------------

Get whacked

OMG!

spoken like a true DIVA,

hahahahahahahahhaahhaha,

MY TURN MY TURN!!

Gay bash me!!!!!

Hahahahahah,

Ho'z

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Originally posted by johngotti:

There will always be a few sad people everywhere you go. The only reason they take offence to my posts is because they are lacking sex. Now it's obvious people like Toxic, Ms Buddafuco, Human (what the fuck kind of name is human?) dont get any sex. Nuptune on the oter hand, gets lots of sex. That's because she is a hooker,prostitute,call girl, slut girl, fat girl,street walker, ect ect ect.

So all you no pussy/dick getting sorry ass excuses for people, need to get fucked. If you cant find it on your own, I will help you out. Untill then, stay whacked.

Oh is that the best u could do honey.. You wished u knew what i look like!! But if u did you'd probably have a wet dream u little boy!!! LMAO!!! why dont U get wacked!!!

shot.gif

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~