Clubplanet Nightlife Community

two guys from the uk need advice!!

longman_stu

hi, first post here, my names stu, im all the way from the UK. me and a buddy are planning a trip out to the LA area in the summer to spend a couple of weeks hitting some clubs and bars, getting wasted (and hopefully meet some nice america ladies) then gonna head down to see my brother and sister near laguna hills for a while.

i just want to ask where in LA we need to be heading for the best night life? main concern is getting a hotel in the right place, obviously we dont want to end up in a hotel thats miles away from where all the action happens!

and if anyone is willing to play tour guide with us for a couple of nights during our stay we'd be more than happy to get the drinks in!

thanks alot, stu

• 1 month later...

Well first off let me start by saying, Welcome to L.A. :) You should def have a great time, but it's like deep says, what specifically are you looking for Hip Hop, reggae, trance, house... I have friends that are from Germany and their first trip out here we took them to Avalon, they were surprised that such good electronica was played in a straight club, cause were they are from all the best music is usually found at Gay clubs I think they said. But you bet we will be more than happy to give you advice/help you out. Alot of us on this forum actually know what we look like, ie. from partying at the same spots. Keep us updated:)