Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon closed.......for good?

sethb

avalon is closed again, anyon kno what happened/why?

Bro I heard so much shit about that place, that I honestly dunno what to believe anymore. Last i heard it was suppose to be a mall....

Now Danny Tenaglia is spinning there NYE....

best thing to do is wait... time will show...

-Sigh- Lets compare Pacha why don't we. Oh Looik! They expired on 10/31/207 OH MY GOD THAT MEANS NO LIQUOR?! Wait! Its december! Hmm like we should take at face value a website thats not even kept up to date. Yes thank you very much for false hysteria.

http://www.abc.state.ny.us/servlet/ApplicationServlet?pageName=com.ibm.nysla.data.publicquery.PublicQuerySuccessfulResultsPage&validated=true&serialNumber=1158822&licenseType=CR

pachacompare.gif

Except Avalon wasn't shut down. Court proceedings and such are legal please provide proof that avalon was served notice to shut down and won't be open. I've been at Avalon Thursday and yesterday both days open. Today they are open again though for a reggaeton party. Why do you care so much if they are open or not if you are not even going?

Anyhow like I said provide proof of a legal notice that Avalon is shut down (And explain why than they are currently operating) or stop spreading rumor.

Oh dear, so you're so called 'friends' are 'fucks' interesting, on top of that they made it to AC being while being unable to afford a computer or be educated? Interesting I must say. Uneducated, poor yet able to go to AC for a weekend and party AND your friends..? I'm sure they'd love to hear your true opinion of them.