Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help... Are there any BIG clubs left??

Are there any clubs left that have a dance floor bigger than the size of my 1br apartment that don't have 9,000 tables packed in?

I've been all over New York, and apparently I'm just going to the wrong places. I use to go to Crobar, but that's obviously not an option tonight. I'm looking for a place that has a lot of people, and a LOT of SPACE. I'm sick of tightly packed rooms that without the plush carpeting and $300 bottles would be no different than a frat party in a basement... you can't move and you can't get a drink.

Any thoughts?

agreed.. tunnel, limelight, sf, tunnel, and yes exit.

exit was cheesey as all hell, but when tsettos was at exit the first year nyc was jumping, exit till 5am and then there was an army of people walking down 10 blocks to SF. miss those nights.

and those were the big name clubs, every club was trying to be a big room. was a good time.

agreed.. tunnel, limelight, sf, tunnel, and yes exit.

exit was cheesey as all hell, but when tsettos was at exit the first year nyc was jumping, exit till 5am and then there was an army of people walking down 10 blocks to SF. miss those nights.

and those were the big name clubs, every club was trying to be a big room. was a good time.

What about Fridays at the ROXY with BORiS. also Calderone use to hold down ROXY back in the day.... And ofcourse you can't forget about ARC/VINYL with DT on Fridays... That was my favorite club, also CHEETAH and DISCOQUETEQUE with the old school MORiLLO use to be sick. Now Days I look at the NYC Nightlife and wonder what happened?

• 5 months later...