Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldn't it be fun to move to Pakistan and become a cab driver!!!

Originally posted by dollabill25:

Paki's Smell really bad

THEY SURE DO, I HATE THOSE TOWEL WEARING, CAB DRIVING, 7-11 OWNING, CURRY SMELLING, CAMEL RIDING, AIRPLANE HIJACKING SMELLY FUCKS. SICK OF THEM AND SICK OF p00h.

------------------

"Newsense & p00h both like little boys"

Originally posted by vj604:

Be nice if you were at least educated and knew that it was Sikhs who wear towels on their heads and Mostly arabs that ride camels ...anyway i guess youre not that smart.

LISTEN HERE YOU SMELLY DOT HEAD. MAY YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR COUNTRY MEN PERISH IN HELL. YOU'RE JUST UPSET CAUSE YOUR SKIN IS THE COLOR OF p00h.

------------------

I not trying to be mean, i just think it would be really funny just to drive around, pick one up, start talking, they would have no clue what i was saying, than i would take them on a crazy route to jack up the price on the meter, and almost kill them like 8 times on a 10 minute trip...It would be great!

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

I not trying to be mean, i just think it would be really funny just to drive around, pick one up, start talking, they would have no clue what i was saying, than i would take them on a crazy route to jack up the price on the meter, and almost kill them like 8 times on a 10 minute trip...It would be great!

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN EITHER BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO TAKE ONE OF THEM, TIE HIS SMELLY TURBAN TO THE BUMPER OF HIS TAXI AND DRAG HIM THROUGH THE STREETS OF PAKISTAN WHILE EATING A CURRY SUB THAT SMELLS LIKE SWEATY ARMPITS.

------------------

*giggle giggle*

Def with the off-duty light all the time!

Not for nothing, but I get a corporate car home from work every night and man, I don't know where these guys are from but wowweeee! They stink!

O well, it takes all kinds...

smile.gif

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com