Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to roll if your're over 25?

Originally posted by transluscent:

Not that there's anything wrong with rolling @ clubs with lots of young kids, but I'm 29 and would like to find a good place to roll with an older crowd. I love Exit, but the crowd is getting so young that my wife and I are starting to stand out like Narcs 8^)

this is your first post, and you come in here askin about drugs, you crazy.

This board is about clubs and music, and most of us are drug free, so why dont you go to bluelight or another one of those drug sites if you want that kind of info.

your probably a cop anyway.

go plur yourself, jackass.

[This message has been edited by p00hp00h (edited 08-26-2000).]

p00hp00h, considering that you've only posted to this forum 18 times, one would think you'd be a bit more receptive to newbies. While also I enjoy clubs for the music, occasionally I do roll. I was under the impression that this forum was about acceptance and open-mindedness. Ironically, you seem to be more like a Narc yourself.

Originally posted by transluscent:

p00hp00h, considering that you've only posted to this forum 18 times, one would think you'd be a bit more receptive to newbies. While also I enjoy clubs for the music, occasionally I do roll. I was under the impression that this forum was about acceptance and open-mindedness. Ironically, you seem to be more like a Narc yourself.

go to www.deepernyc.com, plenty of druggies there for you to question Mr. Officer, Sir.

alright guys, we don't have to be that rude. i'm an old head that's been doing E for a lot longer than most of you. i used to be the younger one at all the parties, but now I go and I'm older, and i too feel like everyone thinks i'm older. but its funny to me because i know what its all about and more. so my advice to dude is to get all his close friends or family to try it and just hang out. utilize the social aspect of the drug, I could take and go to work, ya know what i'm sayin