Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Advice if you please.

Hey all... what up?

I gotta slight debacle that I need to unkink. Here is the deal: I am an electronic music enthusiast, my fiancee is not.(Break-up not an option) We are going down to Miami to hang with some friends during WMC week, I want to rip it up, not sleep, party my balls off. She is not so into it and I know she will come to a few events, but wont be feelin it the way I am. I think she will be pissed if I ditch her the whole time were down there and go into a party frenzy. On the other hand, this is the first time I am going to WMC, and I already am overly excited.

I do not really know what to do, and I need some advice. I do not want to ruin the week by being with a pissed off g/f. What do ya think?

PS: ULTRA? If you have never been, would you go?:beer:

Thanks all be well.

Isshh there are a few of my friends who date people not into the scene, if you are a dedicated electronica fan, this def. causes strife. You def. need to understand that you have put yourself in a position to coprimise alot. The beach is awsome for day, but pick 2 maybe 3 events you want to go to, and take her. Yeah maybe she doesnt like the music, but get her liquored up so she'll mellow out and at least enjoy the ambiance/friendly peeps of it. Sometimes I have to go to hip hop clubs, I just get drunk and focus on my friends or loved ones, and I am fine. You have to make your own fun sometimes, ya know?

^ Good advice :)

I agree. Does she realize that you are going to Miami for WMC? I know that sounds like a silly question but Miami and South Beach is a whole other world during the week of WMC.

If not, i'd warn her lol.

If so, then she must assume that you will be going to some parties. Check the party schedule and pick your events. Maybe spread them out so you aren't ditching her for days at a time. :)

Different Options

1. Put sleeping pills in her drink early and often.

2. Pick a fight with her and blame her for everything.

Joking (kinda)

Seriously - What makes WMC, WMC in my opinion are the pool parties during the day. Shelborne has some of the best and you cant miss Thursday's Victor Calderone / Danny Tenaglia party and Friday's Sander Kleinenberg and Axwell party both starting noonish.

Even though the beats are poundin they party is poolside and your girl will still enjoy it Im sure. If the pool gets to crowded there is grass and a beach right in the back that people chill and lounge out on.

The Nikki Beach Juicy party with Robbie Rivera is also that Thursday and goes all day and night. Another "must atttend"

I would try to make her happy but would not hold back this week. I had a friend last year that half-stepped with his gf at WMC and he still got dumped when he got home.

See ya there broseph -

R-Digga

Yo DIGGA,

Are the parties at the shelbourne/nikki free or do I have to get advance tickets? Its kinda funny that I lived in Miami last year during WMC but, I was working and could not participate. :nopity: It was prob Karma, but fuck it im in it to win it this year... FREEKING AWESOME:clap2: