Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jerome Must Go!!!!!!!!AND HE IS NOW FIRED!!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely gotta start some sorta chant, like jerome sux or drop jerome.
Are you planning on chanting that at room service? It may potentially get the message across if he personally hears his fans chant that right on that so-called dance floor,it may get him to stop and think about it,but as the old saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

yeah im still here and i see by you're comment you're still in the past and still a big asshole. congrats.

in the past...nah...unless i am wrong they have not found a cure so its still part of your present...

and yes i am still an asshole....not a big one tho...

in the past...nah...unless i am wrong they have not found a cure so its still part of your present...

and yes i am still an asshole....not a big one tho...

you're a freakin douche that has a sig that says im hott. i bet you still say sick too. get a clue! please someone get this idiot on the retard bus a clue!

you're a freakin douche that has a sig that says im hott. i bet you still say sick too. get a clue! please someone get this idiot on the retard bus a clue!

i have it saying that cause i have the extremely huge headed, retard-looking Rocky Dennis in my avy...

I don,t think its the promoters fault for whats happening in NYC nightlifescene. Owners and management of clubs is all about money,greed, and corruption.They want to cater to hip hop crowd and bottle service crowd.These clubs are ruining nyc nightlifescene.

I don,t think its the promoters fault for whats happening in NYC nightlifescene. Owners and management of clubs is all about money,greed, and corruption.They want to cater to hip hop crowd and bottle service crowd.These clubs are ruining nyc nightlifescene.
Thats EXACTLY what the problem is ...its that and the nazi city legislation and NYPD which has done nothing but destroyed the scene and there are a few other factors such as apathy, negative,superficial and shady attitudes from people within the scene,high rents,and maybe a few others. All this destroyed the NEW YORK nightlife scene.

Thats EXACTLY what the problem is ...its that and the nazi city legislation and NYPD which has done nothing but destroyed the scene and there are a few other factors such as apathy, negative,superficial and shady attitudes from people within the scene,high rents,and maybe a few others. All this destroyed the NEW YORK nightlife scene.

wouldnt you think its mostly club kids overdosing, buying or selling drugs; and/or underage drinking that has killed the "scene" ???????

ya the hip hop shit is the way to go. bunch of unintelligent bullshit surrounded by criminals and degenerates. btw whenever there is a shooting its on hip hop night.
Yea or at some lame bottle service joint, which usually involves hip hop, shootings,or even someone getting thrown down an elevator shaft (Club B.E.D.)

this is actually a good forum,people are more "from planet earth" and actually have a clue... to hell with clubplanet!!!!!!

Everyone there is pretty knowledgeable in terms of music and we keep it drama free. Very mature and good topics :) Kinda how this place used to be.

Feel free to sign up

• 2 weeks later...