Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you giving up anything for "Lent"??

lolahotass

I can't believe it creeped up on me so fast this year!! Fat Tuesday is tomorrow!! I need to pig out on sweets..

I can't bring myself to give up beer since its a necessity for me at the beach every weekend... I think i might try giving up BREAD. What the hell, i need to drop 10lbs anyway... maybe giving up bread will help. Not that i woof down a lot of bread anyway.. but still... my hubby will have to go without bisquits and gravy for a few weekends. :)

We all ready quit smoking.. finally :)

If you participate in Lent - what are you giving up for 40 days??

I can't believe it creeped up on me so fast this year!! Fat Tuesday is tomorrow!! I need to pig out on sweets..

I can't bring myself to give up beer since its a necessity for me at the beach every weekend... I think i might try giving up BREAD. What the hell, i need to drop 10lbs anyway... maybe giving up bread will help. Not that i woof down a lot of bread anyway.. but still... my hubby will have to go without bisquits and gravy for a few weekends. :)

We all ready quit smoking.. finally :)

If you participate in Lent - what are you giving up for 40 days??

I dont do lent...BUT I do passover...which means all types of stuff....I cant drink cause it has yeast...and cant eat anything that has leavened yeast in it....bread...pasta...beer...wine....etc etc :( Although i can drink potato vodka!! yay :) But thats only for a week...so hey whatever!

still undecided.. i have to think of something before i go to church.... i'm on the fence with bread..

definately going to give up sweets.... sucks cuz i still have moose traks ice cream and ice cream sammichs in the freezer :(

I have moosetracksicecream in the freezer too! I can't wait till my cheat day tomorrow!

yeah I need to get better about not having 2 days lol :) ill get there!

When can you eat them?

I havent decided if I want tomorrow to be my cheat day or Sunday. I'm thinking Sunday because i'm going to the gym in the morning and then to the beach. I want to PIG OUT for my cheat day lol. 4.gif

When can you eat them?

I havent decided if I want tomorrow to be my cheat day or Sunday. I'm thinking Sunday because i'm going to the gym in the morning and then to the beach. I want to PIG OUT for my cheat day lol. 4.gif

I just pick 2 random days lol Im not really good at being good....something like that :)

isn't ground turkey the bomb? I think i'll make my chili next time with ground turkey to see how willy likes it.. its definately lower in carbs/fat...

It sure is.

I use that instead of ground beef for EVERYTHING now...except meatballs of course. I make the best turkey burgers :drool:

I also use the ground turkey for a turkey meat loaf, stuffed peppers, tacos, etc.

Sooo good! and WAY healthier. :)