Clubplanet Nightlife Community

digweed tore me a new ass tonite!-+

My ass is still reeling too bro and its 12 hours later.....someone hand me some Preparation H....damn. biggrin.gif

genius - ( plural ge*nius*es or ge*nii )1. a DJ that can spin blissful music. 2. a DJ that can tear someone a new asshole. 3. John Digweed.

cool.gif

------------------

I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 08-26-2000).]

Hey Regina...was the company you were keeping at Twilo helping your goodtime?

wink.gif

Loved meeting someone from the board...had an awesome time Regina. Thanks!...Oh and I'm still thinking how you can repay your "debt".

Twilo was fucking amazing...my first time there...first time seeing S&D perform (Not counting Virgin Megastore)

I will definately be there again and I think I'll make the last Friday each month my new tradition.

Digweed blew the roof off Twilo!...I couldn't believe the trip he took me on with his spinning...and I was sober!!!!

Sasha surprised me. I didn't expect him to play as wild as he did.....Fucking sick! Loved it!

Can't wait to go again!

Is PVD just as good as S&D night?

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Can anyone help ID this song? Digweed has played it every month since May. Whenever he does play it the club goes crazy. I can't really describe it but it has an insane break that goes on for about 15 seconds then the song blows up. The break hits again a few minutes later. I think he played it around 6:00.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

pooh,

If you were the one of the best djs in the world, you'd have sooooo much music sent to you its not even funny.

yeah i hear that. its amazing that these guys with their crazy worldwide schedule have the time to weed through all that stuff and get the primo shit on the decks. he's inspired me to become a dj!

------------------

fuck the police

Does it have a siren sound to it at all???

I don't think there was a siren in it. It really sounds like an old school hip-hop break. The only sound I can compare it to would be trumpets...kind of. I gaurantee every person at Twilo the past few months knows what song it is (maybe not the name), I just can't figure out how to explain it.

Well I thought maybe it was Xpress2-AC/DC but you said that there was no buzz sound to it. AC/DC does have sort of a trumpet sound to it. Hmmmm

You could be right, I don't know the song but from reading reviews he has been playing that for a while. Do you know if it has been released yet or if it is even going to be released?

most deffinetly D. is more whith the beet.

his music is faster with allot of quality sheet.Sasha is slower,more drumbeet,but olso

very good with his own mix's,the gay knows what his doing,they r a very good combination.But not every party is good,they

not allways good in there partys,sometimes they can b very slow & old,the last 1 was very good i most say & i hope that they will stay like that all the time.

------------------

UnderGround lives forever baby,we just like roaches,we never die!

p00h - next time eh? I was the old lady dancing right in front of the speakers so I was probably right next to you. Definitely saw and heard chick but I was too wrecked by that stage to come and say hello. it would have just come out as 'mmummmbllllle'

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

It has to be AC/DC. He's been playing it a lot lately. Its not out yet but Im sure there are a few white labels around.

If you really need to know if that's the track, I have it on tape.

The first time I heard Diggers drop it was a few months back and it got a HUGE response. DT plays it all the time.

It has to be AC/DC. He's been playing it a lot lately. Its not out yet but Im sure there are a few white labels around.

If you really need to know if that's the track, I have it on tape.

The first time I heard Diggers drop it was a few months back and it got a HUGE response. DT plays it all the time.

Thanks I'll keep an eye out for it. I'd offer to trade for a copy of your tape but I don't think I really have anything that you don't already have.

By the way, for anyone who was there Friday did Sasha drop a remix of "One" by Bluefish. It's song 6 on GU Ibiza. I could have sworn I heard him play it during his first set.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

p00h - next time eh? I was the old lady dancing right in front of the speakers so I was probably right next to you. Definitely saw and heard chick but I was too wrecked by that stage to come and say hello. it would have just come out as 'mmummmbllllle'

were you in black with gold around your waist? if so i did see you but didnt knw it was you. i figured you'd recognize me from the onion stench. catch you at pvd, its gonna be my b-day...

------------------

fuck the police

nope that wasn't me. I was in a black tanktop with red&white stripe down the side, black pants with silver eyelets and blue sneakers, brown hair, BIG grin, sitting on the speakers from around 8am (too dead to dance any more...)

say hello at PVD...

------------------

You'll have to excuse me now.... I feel it coming on

I know the exact song your talking about, it's fucken unbelievable. He def. played it between 6:00-6:30 It isn't the Baguio or Musak. The "horns" or "trumpets" usually come in so loud they scare the hell out of me. Then the place goes nuts. I had forgotten about the song untill I heard it again this week. Holy Shit.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

a new ass, eh?? Must have dug the onions out at the same time - so no wonder I couldn't see you. Amaaaaaaaaaazing night though.....

man i went by the speakers at like 6, saw chick with his hat on, said whats up. i asked him if anyone else showed and he said he didnt meet anyone. chilled around there the whole nite prettymuch, i had my tribal tattoo shirt on and blue sneaks, no one approached me. what were you wearing dirty? btw i dont even know if some of you are girls or guys or what. anyway diggs was so sick i really didnt want to bother people askin them who's who, i just ripped up the floor. cool meeting you chick.

------------------

fuck the police