Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Venue plays the best Music??

okay..Ive been to Twilo, Sound factory, Tunnel, Cheetah, Centro Fly, Hush, Exit, Vinyl,China Club, and Chaos. I personally liked Chaos and China club the best only because of the good hiphop..but where do they play good house? Twilo is so repetitive..Exit is too KTU, Centro fly is too disco, Hush same as exit, Tunnel is just wak, and sound factory, I didnt even know was still open. Any advice??

From what most people in the board say vinyl fridaynights,but my opinion SF saturday nights and Exit should be good again when Boris takes over. The times I heard him at LL this past winter he was good. The World opening sept 23 should be great if Denny spins as good as he does at Tempts.

Originally posted by muimui:

okay..Ive been to Twilo, Sound factory, Tunnel, Cheetah, Centro Fly, Hush, Exit, Vinyl,China Club, and Chaos. I personally liked Chaos and China club the best only because of the good hiphop..but where do they play good house? Twilo is so repetitive..Exit is too KTU, Centro fly is too disco, Hush same as exit, Tunnel is just wak, and sound factory, I didnt even know was still open. Any advice??

*scratchin head* uhmmmm...how is Twilo "repetitive"?? Did you mean Friday nights or Sat? If you're talking about Sat then I cant help you cuz I've never been, but there's no way in hell that anyone with any knowledge of progressive house/trance/techno can call Twilo "repetitive". In my opinion, its by far the best club w.r.t music and vibe on Fridays. I mean they only get the world's greatest DJs.

Peace

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 08-28-2000).]

Comin from someone that listens to hip hop and personally thinks China Club and Chaos are the best clubs, makes sense when they say that about Twilo.

Its not for everyone you know.

It all boils down to personal taste. I personally can't stand China club. I wont even go for a good laugh and you're guaranteed a few of those...

If you like hip hop, you can check out 'eau' on Saturdays and also Float(Upstairs) on Thursdays.

If your lookin for good "house music" i'd have to say soundfactory by far. Jonathan kicks ass. but you just have to be able to deal with the not so good atmosphere.

Vinyl on fridays is pretty good too...

------------------

~Music Is The Answer~

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 08-29-2000).]