Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How great is Napster?

Just downloaded the full new Madonna and Erasure albums that aren't even released yet. Also picked up the Import only tracks from Madonna's new CD.

Napster is truly revolutionizing the music industry -- whether they want it or not.

Imagine never having to pay for an "import" CD again cause there will be no such thing!

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

I've been look for gabber tracks myself

i just have no luck with them I got a lot of lenny dee

but I've been looking for that song

Hardcore 94

forgot who made it

all I know is that they preformed live at asphexia in the tennis bubble in bay ridge bklyn back in the day

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... rifle.gif

don't know how much i've saved on hunting down that one elusive track and not having to pay god knows what for busted used vinyl or a badly burned local cd or whatever, but i know napster has cost me over $800 for hard drive space. plus the cd's i've burned.

napster hasn't really revolutionized mp3's in any way, it's just commercialized them, sold them out. most of what people are finding today when they start searching for this or that old wax is shit that's been floating around on the net in the underground geek culture for a few years now. napster just turned this shit into over the counter counterculture. revolutionary just like everyone else, but so damn easy. smile.gif

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

I have almost 1000 songs on my system fom Napster. It would take me forever to buy all the cds. And many of the songs, I dont think I would be able to find. I even have many of Sasha and Digweeds live performances in countries all over. You cant go wrong with it!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Napster is iight.. Forget about new releases, but it's good for older music.. Some of the titles and remix names are so off.. I mean I have seen JP remixs of Zombie Nation and Rocket Man.. Where do people come up with this shit?? Napster has gotten a lot better then it use to be like 6 months ago.. There are so many other sites for trance/techno/house mp3s that I hardly use Napster..

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

Originally posted by tranza:

Napster is iight.. Forget about new releases, but it's good for older music.. Some of the titles and remix names are so off.. I mean I have seen JP remixs of Zombie Nation and Rocket Man.. Where do people come up with this shit?? Napster has gotten a lot better then it use to be like 6 months ago.. There are so many other sites for trance/techno/house mp3s that I hardly use Napster..

Hey Tranza, where did you get Rocket Man?

------------------

Din Da Da

very true..most people do not know how to spell..therefore when you search with the right spelling..less things come up!

I take this into consideration when searching and it helps alot!

my fav sets are the ones live @ Fuse and Impulz..some nice ones from the Love parade as well...

-J

------------------

"When you think you've tried every road..Every avenue..Take one more look..At what you found old..And in it you'll find something new"-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by cazz926:

Hey Tranza, where did you get Rocket Man?

I can send it to you if you want.. Hani and Junior remixed it.. Junior's is hard to get, but the Hani one is on there.. Just do a search for Elton John, then Rocket Man.. The club mix is like 8-10 minutes where the original is only like 3..

------------------

Twilo Sucks..