Clubplanet Nightlife Community

we own the night

bxbomb

Lloyd: I got Dana Gordon's assistant on the phone

Ari Gold: What the fuck are you wearing?

Lloyd: I'm trying out new looks... this one's my Andre3000... you like?

Ari Gold: No I don't, you look like Michelle Kwan in drag. Why don't you do a triple fuckin axle over to the phone and try Cameron again?

omg we love entourage... its hillarious... ari gold rocks and i loveee lloyd and drama :D

Lloyd: I got Dana Gordon's assistant on the phone

Ari Gold: What the fuck are you wearing?

Lloyd: I'm trying out new looks... this one's my Andre3000... you like?

Ari Gold: No I don't, you look like Michelle Kwan in drag. Why don't you do a triple fuckin axle over to the phone and try Cameron again?

omg we love entourage... its hillarious... ari gold rocks and i loveee lloyd and drama :D

i cant believe it is taking you so long to see this and figure that out...Ari, Lloyd and drama make that show...turtle, e and vince suck and to me they are the filler in the show....i LIVE for the exchanges between ari and lloyd...

ari+lloyd=love ...no other way about it....lloyds facial expressions are spectacular...

i agree...lloyd does have the best expressions...especially anytime Ari tells him he is going to put on a strap-on and fuck him in the ass...

billy walsh is fucking awesome. great addition to the show
billy is growing on me...his character pisses me off most of the time but i do like how he gives E shit all day long...i fucking hate E...