Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT WOULD BE THE SHIT IF

If it got a dj like Jonathan Peters to be a resident. He should seriously consider going to another club thats bigger and better then cracktory.

Even thought EXIT sucks now the club itself is really huge and nice. Nicer then that whole in the wall Sound Factory.

Hopefully someone will see the light.

------------------

YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Originally posted by loudness:

If it got a dj like Jonathan Peters to be a resident. He should seriously consider going to another club thats bigger and better then cracktory.

Even thought EXIT sucks now the club itself is really huge and nice. Nicer then that whole in the wall Sound Factory.

beat it, kid! *yawn*

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-28-2000).]

Dude get a life n stop all this Drama...it's getting stale...

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Originally posted by mr.sick:

I think Exit would be the shit if they did monkey-knife fighting instead.

Hahaha I'd def go and see that....10 bucks on the monkey with the red ass. biggrin.gif

------------------

"Come together and try to make a better world." - Crystal Method

shadowchaser076@aol.com

crack factory is a shit hole. And everybodies in a big K-hole to go along with that.

If Jonathan Peters was the go to exit he would

1) pull in more money because the club holds more people

2) It would be a better club then Sound factory beacuse

a) it wont get so damm hot, that place should be called the SWEAT FACTORY

B) More rooms, for example if you didn't want to hear techno trance all night long you can take a break in the HiP hop room, crack factory doesn't have a hip hop room

3) It would make NY look better because

a) it will have a big club thats nice and not so dark, sound factory is like a cave

B) Exit could start having other dj's there on thursday and friday nights because it will have a good dj and therefore have a better reputation

There are more PRO's then CON's on this matter. I just hope someone can see the fucking light.

------------------

i cant understand why the biggest club in NY can't get big name DJ's to play there. WTF. Comeone Promoters, wake the fuck up and smell the MONEY!!

BIG CLUB + MORE PEOPLE = $$$$$$$$

BIG CLUB + BIG DJ'S + MORE PEOPLE = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And everybodies happy!!

Hole in the wall + big dj's = crack heads and a bad reputation

Come on I know there are alot of promoters on this board, what the fuck, this is NEW YORK, the big apple, get big dj's to play at the biggest and nicest club in the city.

just think about walking in this huge club to hear PVD or JP or S & D and having room to have fun!!!

and being able to go hear hip hop or Garage house in the same club!!

It would be paradise!

------------------

sorry Loudness ... IMO - it's not about that! It's not about bigger, more, better ... the best music is in the smaller places!

Vinyl - small and dark = best music! Why? because noone's caught up in appearances and the music is the focus ...

SF - same deal but second to Vinyl ...

small, dark, and dirty doesn't mean crack!

oh and this is just my opinion ... don't hurt me ... lol

Rally

i cant understand why the biggest club in NY can't get big name DJ's to play there. WTF. Comeone Promoters, wake the fuck up and smell the MONEY!!

BIG CLUB + MORE PEOPLE = $$$$$$$$

BIG CLUB + BIG DJ'S + MORE PEOPLE = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And everybodies happy!!

Hole in the wall + big dj's = crack heads and a bad reputation

Come on I know there are alot of promoters on this board, what the fuck, this is NEW YORK, the big apple, get big dj's to play at the biggest and nicest club in the city.

just think about walking in this huge club to hear PVD or JP or S & D and having room to have fun!!!

and being able to go hear hip hop or Garage house in the same club!!

It would be paradise!

small dicks = want BIG

------------------

...Ph0eniX

i admit exit has an incredible sapce... but all that room leads to the biggest problem with the club. any club sucks if it's too crowded- or too empty. to keep exit relatively filled they cant be selective at the door. as a result they have to let EVERYONE in. the only way to resolve that problem would be to ensure that the place had the only decent party every weekend so that the true clubbers only hit up exit.

In my opinion...there is absolutely NO vibe in a club that has completely different genres of music (eg, hip-hop, trance). The ppl are just too different. And after a certain point, club size does not matter. Hell, if you think about it, Twilo is a small-ass club but its got an awesome vibe (many good memories). The 2 most important things in clubbing...the music and the VIBE!

Peace

thats what I'm talking about. making exit a club were it's HARD to get into. Let people in, but if you look like a crack head send them to a crack head club.

I have been to clubs all over the world in my years, and nothing is better then steping into a huge club with good music and being able to move around and hear diffrent styles and diffrent dj's in diffrent rooms.

i mean this is New York were talking about, and I have had friends come from all over to visit and have taken them out to diffrent clubs and they all left saying they expected more from New York. they expected Ny to have huge clubs with good music, not big clubs with wack music, and small clubs with good music? it totaly backwards.

why wouldn't all the Jonathan Peters fans want him to go to a bigger and better club?

I'll tell you, because the club that he's at now is a crack house damm it! they dont want him to leave because there K holes wont be the same in another club.

it's no secret Exit is a Better club then soundfactory, but exit doesn't have a solid dj. if let say, PVD was a resident at EXIT, or any other huge dj like that, Sound Factory would close down faster then a crack house in brooklyn.

------------------

So I quess if Jonathan Peters or PVD ever became a resident dj at exit, the place would suck???

Come on now, the place would be out of control!!

BIGGER IS BETTER AND SIZE DOES MATTER!

get a big dj to be a resident dj at exit and see how much loot you pull in. and I dont wanna hear money has nothing to do with it, because it's bullshit. If someones offers you a job make 10 times more then your making at your present one and you will be doing the same thing in the same city, your a fool not to take it.

------------------

maybe size doesn't matter, but niceness does. Exit is NICER the Cracktory, and people like NICE things, not dirty clubs with a reputation for drug addicts.

They call the place THE CRACK FACTORY for crying out loud.

------------------

loudness ... you're being really loud about this ... but in order to fill exit they still have to let everyone in ... so there would be lots of crackheads in there anyway.

They wouldn't have the luxury of turning people away ... the place is so big you have to fill it or else it looks empty ...

Rally

well, NY has a big population, and not only NY people go to Ny clubs. People from NJ, come to NY too. So it wont be that hard to fill the place up. And with a big DJ playing there, I can see it getting too packed were they start to turn people away.

------------------