Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Scribble, The best DJ In the World?

Originally posted by djlos:

hahah dont make me laugh PVD would wipe the floor with skribble i saw skribble at a local club here in philly and he aint nufin special now i heard a live set of pvd and the man is god

Of course i would wipe the floor with him, --no correction, i would wipe my sexy little German ass with him, he is a joke, I been watching him on MTV for months and havent heard him play even one Binary Finary record! How can anyone qualify as a superstar DJ without playing Binary Finary records?!?!?!?

Also, question for all you New Yorkers:

if Christina Aguellera farted, would DJ Skribbles record it to an acetate and add it too his set on Total Request Live, and if so, would Carson Daily still be half a fag???

PVD

Vandit Records

-wasn't he spinning for close to 20 years now?

-wasn't he the dj for the young white teenagers?

-didn't other dj's name him scribble, because he scractches like scribble scrable.

I don't know where I am going with this?

He sucks though

I'm out

FAULKIN JEFF MILLS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro...

By his own admission, Skribble may not be the best DJ around BUT he has done more for DJing in America than any other American DJ. More kids across America are getting into DJing and more clubs are booking DJs because of the impact that SKRIBBLE has on the club scene..give the boy his props.

Originally posted by mls:

By his own admission, Skribble may not be the best DJ around BUT he has done more for DJing in America than any other American DJ. More kids across America are getting into DJing and more clubs are booking DJs because of the impact that SKRIBBLE has on the club scene..give the boy his props.

More teenage boys want to be pop stars now because of N'SYNC, do you give them props too????

He's a fuckin sell out, plain and simple.

i heard his set this summer at temps with tsetto's and believe it or not. it was incredible. not commercial at all. just an fyi.....

and besides he's down with the wwf which makes him mad cool.

------------------

Go Here For Your Complementary fuck in the face.
/>http://www.filmexperts.com/jay/f_face2/

Yo, why don't you just dead the issue. So what if he sucks. You don't have to listen to him. Some people mix for the sake of producing good music. Others mix for the money. He chose the money and in return gave up being original. I guarantee you hes making more than any resident does. Theres nothing wrong with that. At least little kansas wannabe clubbers have something to look up to now. Give him his respect

------------------

Take nothing for granted, what goes up doesnt always come down, so catch my ride

Originally posted by glynis:

i heard his set this summer at temps with tsetto's and believe it or not. it was incredible. not commercial at all. just an fyi.....

and besides he's down with the wwf which makes him mad cool.

He was never at Tempts. What are you talking about??

[This message has been edited by chilliey (edited 08-29-2000).]