Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more Afterhours?

The city that never sleeps but is losing the music that plays late into the wee hours of the mornings. The only party that stands out is Pacha's Evolve party and that is monthly. The weekly afterhours clubs are barely alive. We can find them, but they aren't as major like back in the day. Well, I guess I'll be getting more sleep on the weekends and more beach time in the summer. :type:

I could never understand afterhours. If you get in the club around 2 am or so and stay

till very end, thats at least 6-8 hours. Thats more than enough for me.

This way I can recover to do something next day instead of spending all day in bed, but

what do I know. This is only my opinion.

It all depends on where you go and who you listen to. DJ's like Vibe, Calderone, Tenaglia, Boris, Cevin Fisher, etc start to get better and harder

towards the end.//afterhours. I go to Danny parties at like 5am, b/c I know that by 8am its gonna be nuts. The best after hours back in the day use to be at the ARC/Vinyl with Tenaglia every friday...... At 4am when you heard the siren oR the truck horn it was DT bringing you from Friday well into Saturday. Discotheque with Erik Morillo on thursdays and saturdays use to be also sick. That system was nuts! Also Cheetah back in the day with BORiS use to be hot.

THE ONLY REAL AFTER HOURS SPOT LEFT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS IN NYC... IS CLUBSHELTER WITH TIMMY REGISFORD EVERY SATURDAY FROM 5AM-???... i BELIEVE TIMMY HOLDS DOWN THE LONGEST RESIDENCY RECORD IN NYC TO SPIN IN ONE VENUE.