Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Boris

He's been around for quite some time and certainly has made a name for himself plus a following. I was wondering if he has any new remixes coming out soon commercially(to purchase) besides what is on his CDs. Would love to get his version of Junior Vasquez A.K.A Ellis-D production of Work This Pussy. I got Danny Tenaglia's version, now I need Boris's.

boris.jpg

www.djboris.com/

Edited by danceshake01

you need to search around to other messageboards where they discuss him - you keep posting various djs on this site and frankly this site is dead... how many more threads are you going to start mentioning stuff with no replies to realize this?

dj boris does not have a "work this pussy" remix, nor does DT - not sure where you are getting this mislabels from

boris has his own site and a forum on it - go ask there

you need to search around to other messageboards where they discuss him - you keep posting various djs on this site and frankly this site is dead... how many more threads are you going to start mentioning stuff with no replies to realize this?

Many more baby, many more, and I may have found the answers. Plus it's good to educate and stimulate the minds with those questions, for the curious ones.

dj boris does not have a "work this pussy" remix, nor does DT - not sure where you are getting this mislabels from

Boris played a mix, many times at Crobar NYC. In regards to Danny Tenaglia, you better guess again, I have the vinyl. With today's sign of the times, music sites members around the world only have the mp3 versions of the track. Example

http://www.clubhits.kit.net/old_anthems.htm

243# Sweet Pussy Pauline - Work This Pussy - (Danny Tenaglia Mix)

http://www.nightclubcity.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-116173-p-3.html

Do a CTRl F to find the tracks on the web pages.

You can even do a search on one of those free download sites to hear it. If you know Danny's signature sound, you will know it's him, but I have a feeling you need to see the hard copy in person.

boris has his own site and a forum on it - go ask there
Who said I didn't....:)

Search and you shall find..........

:party::bday::bday:BORIS, and boy were they picky about what you wore at the door for Boris's B-day bash at Pacha last night....Peeps were getting angry.......

And they should be picky. I dont understand, what 's a big deal to put

pair of clean pants and shirt on and look like human being and not like a bum.

If you have been clubbing around NYC you know there is a dress code, plus

on Sat. they enforce it 100%.

• 1 month later...

Boris does not have a mix of work this pussy,

but he does have many new productions coming out on stereo and star69 and some other labels,.

his remix of "automatic"

his remix of "the breaks"

his original "everybody tweekin"

a new remix for Chus and ceballos thats not done yet,

his remix of "moving on' featuring Lisa Pure,

and a few others that I am forgetting,,

he has been on fire lately in the studio, with lots coming out, and a new double CD with Star*69 due out this summer

Boris on *69? Cool... first Mind Control then then Boris, Peter is moving in on nyc's harder str8 djs...

as for the dress code discussion above, unless you are way out of line dress codes aren't necessary. In my experience people who care about music, partying, and fucking care more about comfort than dressing to impress; and that's who I'd rather party with -- there are plenty of bottle & model spots for the others.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

News flash for those Circuit People out there....

http://www.justcircuit.com/Forums/tabid/57/afv/topic/aff/3/aft/2275/Default.aspx

The Saint-At-Large has reportedly chosen New York DJs BORIS, EDDIE ELIAS and JUNIOR VASQUEZ for its March 21 "Black Party" it was revealed today. Sources close to JustCircuit said the official announcement will be made within days. Black Party is expected to be held once again at Roseland Ballroom in New York City. Tickets are now available on the Saint at Large website.

• 2 weeks later...

BP09_375.jpg

RITES XXX:

The Black Party©

Music by:

Boris

Eddie Elias

Junior Vasquez

10:00 pm, Saturday, March 21, 2009

Roseland Ballroom, New York City

Strange Live Acts. Dress: Heavy.

Tickets Available Online Now, click below

http://app.mobilestorm.com/stun/redirect.php?u=NDQ0NnwyOTM1M3xzZWFucmFuc29tQGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDI2MTU2OXw4OTA1MTQ1OXw0MzUwMTI=&id=1192764

$95 Pre-Advance tickets availlable through March 1st;

$110 March 2nd through Day-of-Event; $125 at the door ;

Under Age 28 Promo: $40 Before Midnight or After 4:00 am (At Door Only)

Available At NYC Ticket Outlets Beginning February 20th

NASTY PIG: 265-A West 19th Street; WEAR ME OUT: 353 West 47th Street

THE LEATHER MAN: 111 Christopher Street; SCREAMING MIMI’S: 382 Lafayette Street

• 2 weeks later...

DJ Boris, a Russian native known for his heavy, driving beats and regular gigs at Pacha; and Eddie Elias, a Dominican native now based in New Jersey. Boris will play from Saturday night til about 6am Sunday morning, when Elias takes over. To close the party, Pevner (Saint At Large) went with a big name—in fact, one of the biggest: Junior Vasquez. But all three DJs represent a definite break from the past.

That’s fine with Pevner. “Everybody wants to feel that they were there when such-and-such DJ on the edge broke through and had an amazing Black Party night,” he says. “One of the elements of the Black Party is surprise. How will Boris open the party? What will Eddie do at peak hours?”

For Boris, this represents the fulfillment of a long-delayed desire. He has discussed doing the Black Party for the last few years, but it always fell during the Winter Music Conference in Miami, the premiere DJ showcase. Luckily, this year the party falls the week after. “I’m excited,” he says. “I know what it entails,” says Boris. “Stephen (Saint At Large) has heard me at many of my events. He wouldn’t have chosen me if he didn’t know what I do.” And what he does, he believes, is perfectly compatible with the vibe: “It’s a dark party. I have that whole dark, driving, sexy style.”

• 2 weeks later...

Dj CHus and Boris was off the hooked this sat night at Pacha. A lot of hot women. I saw a lot of spanish female and russian too.Tribal music was on point all night long. I know Dj Chus and stereo production have podcast and Richie Santana and Peter Bailey. When will Dj Boris have podcast?

Posted (edited)

For the Roseland Black Party this weekend, don't forget the discount price to enter for us young ones who are daring for a wild adventure.

Under Age 28 Promo: $40 Before Midnight or After 4:00 am (At Door Only)

Boris plays until about 6AM, Then Eddie Elias until 10:00AM, following Junior Vasquez from 10:00AM TO 4:00PM ($50 at the door for Junior).

Edited by danceshake01

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dj CHus and Boris was off the hooked this sat night at Pacha. A lot of hot women. I saw a lot of spanish female and russian too.Tribal music was on point all night long. I know Dj Chus and stereo production have podcast and Richie Santana and Peter Bailey. When will Dj Boris have podcast?

we have no immediate plans for one, but I will look into setting one of these up

need to work it out with my IT guys

im not to savy on the podcasts