Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC review (finally!!!)

weyes

ok, i finally developed my disposable, and was upset to find that the only 2 pics that got fucked were 2 of the most important: one w/ my froggy and one w/ dj lady sha, the 1st female winner of the dj spin-off's beat-matching contest. if i could've found a fuji that wouldn't've happened, but all that cvs had was fucking kodak :cuss: . but i said i'd post something, so i will.

first, though, i'll say that i had an awesome time! i lost 5 lbs., my skin cleared up, and i didn't have as much trouble sleeping as i usually do. i had a string of awesome hair days and i didn't get sunburned.

i didn't get to go to everything i wanted to 'cause i was too tired, there were too many conflicts, and a couple of things were too far apart, geographically. the only big disappointment was the one event i went to where the djs didn't even show up. and all of the events didn't get into full-swing until at least 3 hours after start time, so if i had 2 parties that went, say, from 10-6, my plan to spend the first few hours at one and the last few hours at the other just wouldn't work. i think there are just too many parties going on at once, as crazy as that sounds.

i wish i could've taken more pics; i wish i had been there as an official photographer, as that's what i do. i just don't know how to break into that business. i was RETARDED and didn't ask any of the photogs i saw there how they got their gigs wallbash_2.gif .

i saw the scumfrog twice and gave him the 2nd shirt i've designed for him. he wins sweetheart of the year 2 years running!!! he put me on his guestlist and he's an awesome hugger...

the best big party i went to was bass sessions at nocturnal. dj craze, dj assault, what's-his-nuts from 2 live crew... excellent music and vibe till they had technical difficulties and people got frustrated.

anycrap, here i am w/ my fave dj, jesse, his scumminess:

47b8da29b3127cceb71bd326393600000026108EZNWbJyzaK

and here we are w/ the shirt i designed for him (he looks cute, i don't):

47b8da26b3127cceb716d91697e100000046108EZNWbJyzaK

dude popping and locking at the bass sessions party @ nocturnal:

47b8da26b3127cceb716d94497b300000036108EZNWbJyzaK

djs craze and assault experiencing technical difficulties at bass sessions:

47b8da26b3127cceb716d896d7f900000035108EZNWbJyzaK

if ANYONE else up in this mofo went to miami, please post!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to know you had fun in Miami girlfriend. Sounds like from your post miami suits you well. Ahh yes if only everyone had the problem of too many parties too little time. heeheehee. I am so sorry that I missed out, but oh well there is always next year.

Glad to know you had fun in Miami girlfriend. Sounds like from your post miami suits you well. Ahh yes if only everyone had the problem of too many parties too little time. heeheehee. I am so sorry that I missed out, but oh well there is always next year.

you were the one who convinced me to make sure to go this year, you know :spin2: . i knew i would never be able to get all the money together, but you reminded me that i'm getting older and that credit exists for a reason! then my fam ended up paying for a lot of it for my b'day/x-mas, too. i don't know how i could possibly afford it for next year, but it's a real motivator to get a better job (and to be at the wmc as a photographer next year, too!).

and it'd be great to party w/ you next year. let's set that as a goal :aright: !