Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF FOURTH LEVEL?

I was just on the SF website and noticed they mentioned a fourth level "coming soon". Anybody hear anything about what it's gonna be like? They say they're gonna have a hot tub? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be just a little bit nervous about diving on in.......

now i'm not a germ freak or anything, but NO WAY would i imerse myself in a hot tub at factory. nothing against all of you...i just don't know where you all've been.

jaycee aka michael jackson

------------------

"i love it when they call me big pa-pa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-pa."

biggie smalls

Oh goodness. I sure would not submerge my body in that. Thats just a disease filled tub if I ever heard of one. What are the chances that they REALLY take the time to thoroughly clean that think?

No thanks to that one.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by bionic:

I was just on the SF website and noticed they mentioned a fourth level "coming soon". Anybody hear anything about what it's gonna be like? They say they're gonna have a hot tub? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd be just a little bit nervous about diving on in.......

...the tub on the 4th floor is to be used strictly for performances/shows, not to "dive-in" by patrons..

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-30-2000).]

Originally posted by romulus:

Richard has been *talking* about a fourth floor at the new SF for several years.

true ...but now it is for real ...they have been doing construction all summer and the 4th floor will open some time this fall

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

September 9th.... is the unveivling of the 4th "floor" (it's actually a catwalk/skybox thing)

I don't know if you can go up there on Sept 9th, but there is proberbly gonna be something! :-)

ACTUALLY, the cat walk is different from the fourth floor.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

Twilo Sucks..

The 4th floor is actually going to be a bunch of small VIP tables, there will be a bar and a dj booth . . .

there will be a separate hottub room, with it's own bar - you can rent that room out for a pretty large fee for the nite. It's going to be run by different promoters that the rest of SF, and will be more upscale and classy than the rest of the place . . .

it will be open sometime in the fall.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net