Clubplanet Nightlife Community

robbers f'n suck.

My bf's place got robbed.. they ganked her computer and camera... went through her stuff looking for jewelry too. AND the asshole's left the door cracked and her dog ran away....

Only took Ft. Lauderdale police over 3 hours to respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Lots of flyers put up for the dog - she did get a call from a guy who thinks his neighbor found Hamlet.... so we're excited to hear from this gal tonight... keeping our fingers crossed that she has our little ham sammich...

BUT FUCK THE PEOPLE THAT DID THIS! :blown: :blown: :blown:

she should have installed pc phone home on her computer. she would have probably got the robbers. if the dog ran away i dont think hamlet wants to live with her...just saying

pc phone home? Never heard of it..

The dog ran out because he's kinda hyper at times and he's mainly an indoor dog.. he went out to investigate and probably got lost... dumbass. lol

But he's fine... no word on if she found the computer at a pawn shop yet...

HOLY SHIT LOLA that sucks :splat:

Thank goodness her doggie is okay. I dont know what i'd do if anything ever happened to my little tank. :(

I hope she finds her computer. That really really sucks. Does she live close to you?

HOLY SHIT LOLA that sucks :splat:

Thank goodness her doggie is okay. I dont know what i'd do if anything ever happened to my little tank. :(

I hope she finds her computer. That really really sucks. Does she live close to you?

No, she's closer to downtown Lauderdale... I"m in hollywood.

3 1/2 hours for police to respond... nice to see someone didn't get shot or something. lol They think someone rode by and used a credit card to get the door open... her deadbolt wasn't locked because when her b/f stays over, he doesn't have a key, he just locks the bottom lock.

Have her go to the pawn shops STAT... Make sure she tells them she will pay CASH for it back. They may have the items in the back and will not give it back if not for cash... They do not want a paper trail leading anyone on the thet bought stolen property...

My appartment was robbed, the next day I went to ALL the pawn shops in tears, and found all my stuff... (grandma's jewelry) I am so blessed to have found it. I was crying so much that even the guy at the pawn shop was crying.

Damn Lola that sucks. Glad her dog is back though.

I grew up in Paterson, NJ and my place got robbed a few times. They stole a bunch of shit from my grandfather including his gun and PBA ring.

It's a very violating feeling.

Tony, thanks for that PCphonehome. I have something similar for my cell phone.

• 2 weeks later...

3 1/2 hrs to respond? Can you say "CRIMEWAVE!!"

Lemee take a couple deep breaths and relax a little... phew almost went down there and ransacked that whole neighborhood.

By the by... if the door was in fact picked / opened with a credit card.... it's probably somebody they know...neighbor or neighbor's friend. How else would they know they could get away with that shit? Might want to upgrade that dog too from a poodle to a pit or rot.