Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The World.. new club featuring Denny Tsettos

Guest zooyorker

Guest zooyorker

I think it is the perfect time for a new club... What does everone else think about this idea of a club in Times Square? Is it going to take away from the others???

------------------

Dreams that come true...Can be just as unsettling as those that don't!!

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

OK, Please no one bite my head off! BUT!

The WorlD> NYC's largest night club?

How can that be with a capacity of only

3,000 people? Well 2,500!

SO?

and i give it 4 weeks before it is crawling with Out of town People,

I really dont care.

but i will go, just to see.

BUT I DOUT IT

UGH!

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Guest zooyorker

I just hope its a club that has the type of crowd that is friendly and into the music. Nothing better than sitting down or dancing next to someone that is able to express themselves to you.

------------------

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

The largest club right now is Exit, The legal capacity is around 4300 people and another 800 for the rooftop, roughly 5000 people legally. The World might be advertising itself as being the biggest party that will be happening, but no one will know until it opens. A 2500 capacity is a normal size for a big night club in the city.

------------------

It's all in the music

Guest zooyorker

I just want to know what type of crowd it will attract... SF, Exit, Tunnel, or Twilo, etc???

------------------

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

Tsettos - Bad start right there . . . redo the flyers and make his name smaller . . .

Times Square? GOdd location if it's to become a tourist trap . . . and I don't think it will draw too many away from the other clubs . . .

don't really want to speculate . . . iwill wait patiently for this club's failure, lol. j/k.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

yea, 5000 legal capacity, and when they pack it out like on thanksgiving especially, ridiculous. that was before the roof, so legal capacity- 4300 actual attendance- 7000

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Guest zooyorker

Ok... Everyone seems to think that it is going to fail, but I guarantee everyone will be at the opening in Sept. Am I right? We are always searching for the perfect club along with the perfect everything else.

I would love to know how many on this board plan on attending the opening. I know I will be there just for the simple fact that the Morissey brothers are promoting and I need a new scene for awhile.

------------------

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

Guest zooyorker

WOW... It is not affiliaed with the WWF, is it?

------------------

Get off MY CLOUD!!!

Guest ravegirl

brandie- once again i am agreeing with you..."World" is just gonna attract a bunch of jacked up juiceheads that worship tsettos- ooopsss hope i didn't offend anyone- anyways- i don't think it will affect any clubs except maybe some of the dives in north jersey. icky... i will not be attending...

Good idea...... except for the Times Square part....

People in Times Square don't know how to act.... case in point:

Try to go to the bar in BARCODE if you're a guy and there's not too many women up there....

... the bouncer's actually think it's a real club....

I'd hate to think what the deal with the REAL thing would be......

HMMMMM......... but where to put the new club... that's the thing......

------------------

<Ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I always ask that of all my prey... I just like the sound of it>--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by A to Z:

YAY lets open a club in the WWF RESTURAUNT!!!!!!!!! I guess u guys didn't know wink.gif

Hmmm.....where are you going to be playing this year on Saturday??? Metro Lounge???...YAY!!!! Let's make a club out of a steak house. I hear you really pack them in there just like you did at Surf this summer. Are you still opening for Jason Ojeda ? He gets the Cheetah club CRAZY!! He is one of the best DJ's I've heard in a long time. I like the changes they are trying to make over there. I have to check him out soon---he is there every Thursday right??? Good luck at Roxy in the fall....I hope you do as good as you did last year. wink.gif

P.S. the (sp) is restaurant tongue.gif

But I'm not one to gossip so you ain't heard it from me!!!

[This message has been edited by missjenkins1 (edited 08-31-2000).]

OK I HAVE TO WRITE LIKE THIS 4 THIS ONE********

THIS CLUB IS GONNA BE HORRIBLE

FIRST OFF ITS IN THE WWF RESTURANT SO ITS NOT A CLUB...REALLY

SECOND ITS THE WHOLE TEMPTATIONS CREW--HOW ARE YOU GONNA BRING NJ TO NYC ITS WONT MIX NJ CROWD LIKES NJ DEAL WITH IT AND STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT...

LASTELY ITS GONNA BE A TOURIST TRAP -- WATCH YOU'LL SEE

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by A to Z:

YAY lets open a club in the WWF RESTURAUNT!!!!!!!!! I guess u guys didn't know wink.gif

PUhleeze, a little SALTY are we...last weekend for surf club?!!!! Who are YOU to say? I've heard better DJ's in NORDSTROM!!! ZIP IT! rolleyes.gif

------------------

"Love is supposed to make you more than you were, not take things away..not close any doors"