Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana

Glad to see that I have more than one stalker....:type:

Aren't you suppose to be busy harassing the straights on NCC?

Some of you queens are relentless.....

:laugh2:

you think everyone is a stalker when they respond to your dumb posts...zzzz - you are like the only one who posts on this board, so don't think yourself anything supreme

and not a queer you fagola

Actually guy is pretty good. I think he is one of the guys from "Mind Control" monthly

party at Pacha. This past weekend they had all main floor to themselfs and did a great job. Banging tribal all night long. I know I had a good time.

you think everyone is a stalker when they respond to your dumb posts...zzzz - you are like the only one who posts on this board, so don't think yourself anything supreme

and not a queer you fagola

Really....?

And who made you a website dictator?

Save the bull Liquid and continue on acting like you know everyone's business and everything...

Stalker (giggles OR chuckles)

Keep talking bull & for a person who states no one is here, according to the views of the posts and you returning to this board, you are contradicting what you are saying...

And we thought you were intelligent.

See you soon....Wait NCC has a new post, go and attack the person with you keen knowledge.:) and don't you know every djs personal business..NOT!

Well for the old timers, it doesn't mean much and it may be annoying, but for the new comers it is informative. Going to their myspace helps inform them about the djs and their location, events, etc..

Plus I am sure the djs don't mind.

It can be sad that people forget how they were informed when they just starting out clubbing or trying to know more about a dj than some gossip and being help by others and it doesn't hurt to be enlighten with a dj's profile.

:type:

Thats agreeable,rather than hear bullshit come from the ignorant assholes on these forums,its good for people to do their own homework and go to the myspace and website and whatever read alittle about them experience them at the club and then come up with their own conclusion.Rather than get brainwashed.Though,there is no point in posting it here,evidentally this board is dead and the only people that come on here and NCC are a bunch of homophobes and other scumbags who come on and dick around,hense why this is my first and LAST time since 3/18/07 logging in here.And why I refuse to be bothered with the little babies on NCC

Well for the old timers, it doesn't mean much and it may be annoying, but for the new comers it is informative. Going to their myspace helps inform them about the djs and their location, events, etc..

Plus I am sure the djs don't mind.

It can be sad that people forget how they were informed when they just starting out clubbing or trying to know more about a dj than some gossip and being help by others and it doesn't hurt to be enlighten with a dj's profile.

:type:

You seem like a nice enough guy. I just think you are wasting your time here. But to each his own right :)