Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board needs some...

patois

Action! Is anyone alive around here? How was your 4th of July? I went to Hollywood Beach. We hung out with some friends on the beach and I took my little boy to the 101.5 FM tent to dance to the groovin' 70s and '80s music. We got caught in the rain and ran all over the place looking for cover. Finally we set up camp in one of the parking garages along with crowds of other people. Eventually we just got tired of waiting and went back into the rain to watch the fireworks. My little boy Carl was so scared of the fireworks at first - he's 18 months. But he eventually relaxed a little bit. Anyway hope you all are having a great holiday weekend!

Becky Taylor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Becky,

I poke my head in from time to time to see what's up

or catch up on events. Most people left to C00ljunkie, but then bounced from there too...to talknightlife

Still bickering, still same people - meh whatdayagonna do?

Glad to hear you're doing good. Saw your previous post about the Gemini festival, very cool that you're still into the music.

Hope to cross paths one day, my lil one is 17 months already and i couldnt be happier. Funny how things change huh?

Be well.

PS: Fuck you Phil icon19.gif

Hi Becky,

I poke my head in from time to time to see what's up

or catch up on events. Most people left to C00ljunkie, but then bounced from there too...to talknightlife

Still bickering, still same people - meh whatdayagonna do?

Glad to hear you're doing good. Saw your previous post about the Gemini festival, very cool that you're still into the music.

Hope to cross paths one day, my lil one is 17 months already and i couldnt be happier. Funny how things change huh?

Be well.

PS: Fuck you Phil icon19.gif

av-12840.gif

:D

• 2 weeks later...