Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
all_nighter

Looking 4 a song

I was at the Sona in Montreal this past Friday night/Saturday morning and I heard a song that is stuck in my head but have no idea what it is. It goes something like this -> "1 to the 2 to the 3 now 1 1 1" *with a kick ass beat to it*...at least thats what I remember of it!!! cwm12.gif Can anybody help me out?

Hey I know that song, it's fast, and the voiceis kinda high pitched... Damn let me think on it... It's kinda the dj probably mixed it in something else huh. did it have a girl's voice in it too saying everybody's free.....

I don't know but I really wish I did!!! Ever since I have left the Sona 4 weeks ago that beat has been pasted in my mind but I will probably never hear it again. Anyway whatever song you think it may be...please let me know, any help finding that song would be greatly appreciated.

There are two songs I know of that include a girls voice saying everybody's free. They both consist of Rozalla (oldie but goodie) and Richard Humpty Vision has a mix with that in it. I honestly don't think it had that in it but I may be wrong.

cwm33.gif