Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wondering if anyone else is from Canada on these boards. Have you even heard of Canada? I'm from LA, but live here now!!!

Peace, and check out my website

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mystylus.com" TARGET=_blank> banner2.gif </A>

Hey guys,

You'r in the wrong place! Montreal is where you need to be! O'right I'm just half serious. I hear the Guv is quite something and I honestly have to check it out.

Anyone been partying in Montreal lately?

Did I see any of you guys at Sona for Paul Van Dyk?

See ya guys

------------------

Funck me up with entertainment!

I'm from Toronto- The place to fuckin be! Toronto is the clean, safer New York City. Don't get me wrong, love New York, but people (especially from the States) have to realize that Toronto is a party. Americans shouldn't think twice with the exchange rate the way it is, they'll be big pimpn'.

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Any of you hiting Montréal this week-end?

This friday night?

Got a friend from N-Y who's in town for the week-end so we''ll be doing Sona or Aria.

Who's out there tonight?

------------------

Hey guys,

The only place your gonna get house on a friday [if we're talking after hours] is at Stereo. But saturday night is House everywhere.

There's three after-hours worth mentionning in town.

Sona has more of an underground feel with good tecno [main floor / Hip-Hop [lounge] on fridays and house on saturdays.

If you want good house on saturday, your gonna try either Stereo [predominently gay] or Aria [straight].

Aria is the new place and has more of that glam thing going for it than Sona. fridays are tecno there too but saturdays are gonna give you better House.

Stereo is excellent too but in a more minimalist setting.

Check-out www.arianightclub.com and www.clubsona.com for line-ups. I dont know the URL for Stereo but I'm sure it's easy to find.

Your gonna have a hell of a party anyway!

See ya around

------------------

Holy motha fuckin' shit!!!!!!!!

I dont know any clubs in BC but 5145 posts! I am blown away! Trully impressed. That's what I plan on doing when I retire. You managed to do it while having a life... that's what I call passion. Keep going hon'... I'll see ya around the board somewhere.

By the way, try Montréal for a party. You might have better chances then B.C. Though probably nothing like N-Y.

Have a good week