Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID: "i am a woman in love.."

kitty19

Oops, I don't even know if those are the exact words, but it's a trance song that has a woman singing in a high pitched voice, "i am a woman in love..." or SOMETHING like that.

Help? Thanks!

Also!! I heard a lovey trance remix of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star last weekend at Exit! Anyone got the MP3 or the DJ who remixed it?? THANKS!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

The song is "Woman In Love" by Plasmic Honey. Its an old Barbara Striesand (how the hell do you spell her name) song. The Plasmic Honey mix is the only one that is good, but damn if it isn't the shit. There are like 5 or so mixes, but this is definitely the hardest. It took me forever to find it, but its worth the search. One of my favorite songs!!!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

the song woman in love is by arial with remixes by plasmic honey. it was originally released as a promo. i know it was now released and available. the cd single i seen also has a boris and beck remixes. the other song might be "starlight" by desderio which is a phat progressive trance song with remix by ferry corsten hope this helps.

------------------

word, thanks for lookin out. my jaw dropped when i heard the twinkle twinkle song. it reminded me of being 5 years old.

ahh, i can't decide which is better, my mom singin twinkle twinkle, or the mix...

ehhh my mommy... wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

• 1 month later...