Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna hear more Kristine W!!!

risthe

Remember her? She sang "Feel What You Want," a song that used to get a lot of club play a while ago. Now she has a new song out, "Stronger" (also the title of her new album, which will be released on September 26). I can't get that song out of my head! I wish the clubs I visit would play it more. This is a song that you should definitely not miss.

I'm so with you on this one! I'm trying to find the exact words to "Stronger" can you help me out???

"Feel What You Want" was an Arena anthem...along with "Sweet Mercy Me" of course. Junior's mix of that on top of "Rocket Man" is AMAZING!!

"Stand In Love" was great, but "Stronger" is a lasting tune.

What about "Clubland"? Jazzy feel to it and another great one to start a night!!!

addaboy

I don't know ya'll....my favorite song by her is still Land of the Living....it is so POWERFUL...the lyrics rock!

Wonderland is very good as well.

I actually just read a review of her new album in a magazine, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one?! I think it may have been the Advocate...or maybe Genre. Actually, it was Genre, the one with Thomas Gibson on the cover. (Or was that Out?) Sorry, I have a bad memory about magazine titles....but it was whatever one Thomas Gibson was the cover of!

• 2 weeks later...

You must be referring to the August issue of Out Magazine. I went to out.com to read, but the web site only lists table of contents and how to subscribe to the print version! Oh well.

Who knows of some good dance music review sites?

• 2 weeks later...