Clubplanet Nightlife Community

johnny vicious id plz!

brucejuice

I can't figure out this song that sounds very similar to johnny vicious's extasy. It has almost the same beat and similar rhythm line. Its not mutual, unless there's a remix of it that sounds like extasy. Someone give me a clue... song title please. Thanks!

Bruce

I think it's a Mad Myles track, can't remember the name, it has teh work extacy sampled and goes pretty nuts in a vicious influenced way.....

Myles is one of Johnny's close friends and someone to lookout for in the future... He's an incredible producer of really HARD, FAST house....

Groovilicious is putting out his whole album soon....

------------------

This week's gigs:

Friday Oct 20th - Afterhours @ Exit's "Secret Room"

Saturday Oct 21st - Elda's Nightclub, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh, this song is driving me crazy, I don't know what it is. Its not Sanctuary (you're right tranz, sanctuary is one of the cheesiest songs next to vengaboys I ever heard), and its not The Beginning or the two Mad Myles songs. I hear it on KTU all the time! They play this song in the background sometimes when KTU make announcements. Somebody must know this song, its very similar to Ecstasy. I can't get this song if I don't know what its called, so someone please help me!

ok this might be a stupid guess but the only song that pops in my head is:

React - Let's Go All the Way (Johnny Vicious Dub)

That's the only song I know that is similar to Ecstacy and KTU used to play that song in the background of their announcements. Try that one!!

OH MAN!! Speaking of KTU, I can't believe what they played the other day. Spente Le Stella. Oh no they're going to play it out soon just like what they did to Zombie Nation!!!! Stop the insanity!!!!!!!

~Alex

[This message has been edited by alextclam (edited 10-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by alextclam (edited 10-25-2000).]