Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Making mix CD's

spd1980

If anyone is interested in making mix cd's but you don't have a lot of experience you should check out this program called Mixmeister 3. I just got it the other day. Its only a thirty day trial. Its really easy to use, I learned how to do everything in a couple of hours.

Originally posted by spd1980:

If anyone is interested in making mix cd's but you don't have a lot of experience you should check out this program called Mixmeister 3. I just got it the other day. Its only a thirty day trial. Its really easy to use, I learned how to do everything in a couple of hours.

I got this program like 2 weeks ago.. it's really awesome and easy to use.. i'll probably invest on the full version when this free trial expires; or better yet.. download it again..

Jose Cuervo up in this joint cwm32.gif

boombox.gif

IN TRANCE I TRUST

------------------

to the world, you might be one person... but to one person.. you might be the world..

GOT VTECH??

straigtlight.gif

hI I have a question about the mixmeister. I have heard about Cooledit. I have also purchased a program called Club Tracks. What I want to know is how can I put songs that I have in mp3 format and be able to mix them? I want to be able to mix songs together that I already have on a cd. I have heard a lot about CoolEdit. Can anyone help me. Thanks. Mixmeister might be what I am looking for but I am not sure. Thanks