Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can somebody explain why dj scott project is cheese??

highmay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably cause A) they cant get ahold of his tracks or B) they know its hard and good, but feel the need to bash it... what else is new... i love his shit love it love it love it!

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

good theory...these fluffy DJs get queezy and feel uneasy sensations when gettin hit with scot project.

since they need a brown paper bags because of weak stomachs, they need to bash him.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

cheesy b/c every song sounds the same...

cheesy b/c he uses the same synths in every song

cheesy b/c he uses the same riffs in every song

cheesy b/c there is 0 innovation in his tracks

cheesy b/c he uses drum rolls in every track to build it up

is that enough or should i keep going?

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

ROB YOU ARE REALLY ASKING ME TO BEAT YOU UP SO ID KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT IF I WERE YOU

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by highmay:

good theory...these fluffy DJs get queezy and feel uneasy sensations when gettin hit with scot project.

since they need a brown paper bags because of weak stomachs, they need to bash him.

I LIKE YOURE THEORY THE BEST!!!!!

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by msoprano13:

I LIKE YOURE THEORY THE BEST!!!!!

mike your dead

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

If it aint broke, dont fix it. I get a little bored at times, but he has an equation going for him that works. Until you can do better, dont bash him. For anyone who has honestly tried, composing a track that is quality takes a lot of time, effort and creativity.

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

Originally posted by ibclubbin:

If it aint broke, dont fix it. I get a little bored at times, but he has an equation going for him that works. Until you can do better, dont bash him. For anyone who has honestly tried, composing a track that is quality takes a lot of time, effort and creativity.

BG

who was bashing?

i was making an objective statement

------------------

hmr3.gif

i love DJ scot project...cant u tell...my sig is from a DJ scot song!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outrageous, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Good points you make there. I like Scot Project right now...I'm sure there will be a new DJ out soon with a new take, and then everyone will bash him also...thats how this shit works....people are just feelin the scot project right now...

Carson

cwm11.gif

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

i like his remixes of french kiss and second trip, i agree they have similar characteristics but why do people say he's cheese and not quality????

------------------

Originally posted by carsonmartin:

Good points you make there. I like Scot Project right now...I'm sure there will be a new DJ out soon with a new take, and then everyone will bash him also...thats how this shit works....people are just feelin the scot project right now...

Carson

cwm11.gif

thats just it... everyone assumes b/c you call something cheesy that your bashing...

scott project is cheese.. but everyone needs a little cheese in their lives now and then...

though he still won't be at twilo

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Scot Project is pure energy to me...makes the hair on my head stand straight up when I have French Kiss (or any other track of his for that matter) on in the car and my subs are bangin...love him to death I tell yeah. I would give up my left nut to see him at Twilo.

I love cheese...I love scot project...I am a cheese lovin scot project lovin fool...AMEN

cwm18.gifcwm37.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

Do You??

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

Scot Project is pure energy to me...makes the hair on my head stand straight up when I have French Kiss (or any other track of his for that matter) on in the car and my subs are bangin...love him to death I tell yeah. I would give up my left nut to see him at Twilo.

I love cheese...I love scot project...I am a cheese lovin scot project lovin fool...AMEN

Well said...VERY well said.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I AGREE WITH djscotphreak THE BEST. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT HIS BEATS ARE REALLY SICK. ALL I LISTEN TO ON THE WAY TO THE CLUB IS SCOTT PROJECT. HE IS SICK. AND WHY DONT I EVER HEAR ANY OF HIS SONGS IN EXIT. THE ONLY SONG I EVER HEARD IN A CITY CLUB WAS FIRE WIRE REMIX WHEN VICIOUS PLAYED IT AT THE TUNNEL IN SEPTEMBER. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO DONT ANYONE GET MAD AND START A PROBLEM CAUSE I CAN SEE ON ANY FORUM U WRITE IN SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR OPINION.

cwm41.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

amen to you my brother

------------------

Ok then...define cheese.

dj scott project

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

I AGREE WITH djscotphreak THE BEST. DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT HIS BEATS ARE REALLY SICK. ALL I LISTEN TO ON THE WAY TO THE CLUB IS SCOTT PROJECT. HE IS SICK. AND WHY DONT I EVER HEAR ANY OF HIS SONGS IN EXIT. THE ONLY SONG I EVER HEARD IN A CITY CLUB WAS FIRE WIRE REMIX WHEN VICIOUS PLAYED IT AT THE TUNNEL IN SEPTEMBER. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO DONT ANYONE GET MAD AND START A PROBLEM CAUSE I CAN SEE ON ANY FORUM U WRITE IN SOMEONE ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR OPINION.

cwm41.gif

They used to always jam his shit at EXIT. I'm not sure if they still do because I'm never going there again. Peace.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

dj scott project

how original, hhhaahahahhahahahah

------------------

OOOOOOOHHHHHH...great comeback

cwm45.gif ....

cwm34.gif

its ok... you dont' have to cry...

i'm sure scott project will be at webster hall in the future..

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

how original, hhhaahahahhahahahah

ask a stupid question... get a stupid answer

------------------

hmr3.gif