Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greatest trance masterpiece ever created...

schp23

I have had it for a long time but nothing i have heard is even close to Binary Finary - 2000 (Dumonde mix)

The anthem, production and greatness of this track has not been matched yet (i think)

Am I wrong?

Prove it......

------------------

Z: 149,4 X: 295,3 Y: 88,2

www.mp3.com/main

• 1 month later...

Originally posted by neojunglist:

i will have to say the 1812 overture by tchaikovsky is the greatest piece ever written, produced, played cwm13.gif

uhm, guy? I think he's referring to dance music.

When trying to consider greatest trance masterpiece ever, yuo have to consider the impact that the song had (ie. did it cause any paradigm shift in the world of dance music?), the perfectness of it, and just the sheer univsersal influence that the song has. Other than that, it would just another good record in your racks.

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by schp23:

I have had it for a long time but nothing i have heard is even close to Binary Finary - 2000 (Dumonde mix)

The anthem, production and greatness of this track has not been matched yet (i think)

Am I wrong?

Prove it......

All too true...That track is simply a great work. The ambiance in the beggining, to the bass drop...then build up....then it just fuckin hits like a muther...and you can't help but move...damn what a fucking great track. Its one of my faves ever.

Anything Dumonde puts his hands on is a mastrepiece IMO. cwm32.gif

Carson

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

Very tough yet interesting question. There are soooooooo many trance masterpieces. The single most important factor is the melody. I'll rattle off a few.

PVD & Tilt- Rendevous

Tilt- I Dream or Invisible

PVD- Another Way

York- Reachers of Civilization (rank 1 remix)

Sander Kleinenberg- My Lexicon

& Virtually every track Tiesto plays. smile.gif

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

Originally posted by highmay:

uhm, guy? I think he's referring to dance music.

When trying to consider greatest trance masterpiece ever, yuo have to consider the impact that the song had (ie. did it cause any paradigm shift in the world of dance music?), the perfectness of it, and just the sheer univsersal influence that the song has. Other than that, it would just another good record in your racks.

i know bro, just a j/k. fukin around alittle cwm32.gif

------------------

i am the one and only

aim or yim - neojunglist

I know this song has since been played to death and (dare I say) mainstream, but who could forget Out of the Blue by System F? That song still gives me goosebumps when I hear it. It just reminds me of the good ol' days... Of course, Rendezvous and anything else by PVD is up there too.

you know everyone is going to be pulling out songs that were in it's prime in 1999-- the year of trance!!

just reading about all the songs listed, gives me chills, hunie..

pvd's another way gets my vote. that's the song that made the entire world fall in love with trance. have you ever heard so many people cheering at one time whenever he drops that song at twilo? pure bliss.

i'd like to add:

"someone": ascension

"push": universal nation (or is it the other way? i forget)

"tilt": rendezvous

"3 drives on a vinyl": greece 2000 (played out, but you guys know it had you out dancin when you first heard it)

"for an angel": pvd

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

i'd like to add:

"3 drives on a vinyl": greece 2000 (played out, but you guys know it had you out dancin when you first heard it)

Universal Nation and Greece 2000 are fucking amazing. Good choices.

Originally posted by kitty19:

you know everyone is going to be pulling out songs that were in it's prime in 1999-- the year of trance!!

just reading about all the songs listed, gives me chills, hunie..

pvd's another way gets my vote. that's the song that made the entire world fall in love with trance. have you ever heard so many people cheering at one time whenever he drops that song at twilo? pure bliss.

i'd like to add:

cwm4.gif

Another Way is my fav track of all Time! Check out Thrillseeker's remix of Someone...its faster SICK!

Also Humate- Love Stimulation (produced by PVD)

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21