Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Guest Marina22

its fucking on this weekend fools!!!

diegofest coming up next month though!!! :o :-X 8)

calling all fools to local celeb this this week!!!

Can't make it to LC this weekend but will definitely see ya on your b-day cause "all I wanna do is... get mangled". ;) Have fun on the patio this weekend and make it home alive, no bodybags por favor.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

we have less than 60 days, 51 or so till the day comes again...this scares me! :o 8)

hope to see u this weekend, its been a while, i give u a call tomorrow :)

Guest ddg

Can't make it to LC this weekend but will definitely see ya on your b-day cause "all I wanna do is... get mangled". ;) Have fun on the patio this weekend and make it home alive, no bodybags por favor.

its not my fault bodybags always seem to follow me... :P

rzo...been awhile..hit me up.....still cant believe all of our bdays are the same day..lol

Guest RzO

its not my fault bodybags always seem to follow me... :P

rzo...been awhile..hit me up.....still cant believe all of our bdays are the same day..lol

yah, it really should be illegal ;D

Guest RzO

the truck should really be parked outside of 34 ne 11th st. if we make it out of there that sunday 8)

the 23rd is sunday, the best day it could be, im already off on monday ;D

Guest Devilicious

Bling, there's no reason for you to post in this thread. You haven't had a bender in like forever.

just what I was thinking... never!

diego & rzo - last year was insane! mac mac macaroni and rbv foreva. liver training begins this weekend, I gotta get back in shape :o

we have less than 60 days, 51 or so till the day comes again...this scares me! :o 8)

hope to see u this weekend, its been a while, i give u a call tomorrow :)

i'm in :)

Guest Cosmigonon

We'll be there!! btw, when exactly is diego fest (date?)

Guest RzO

Bling, there's no reason for you to post in this thread. You haven't had a bender in like forever.

diego & rzo - last year was insane! mac mac macaroni and rbv foreva. liver training begins this weekend, I gotta get back in shape :o

indeed, and its only proper to make this year a little bit better.

and the cabana breakage was insane! thank god i hadn't sat down yet, i only got to watch, since no one actually got hurt it was really funny.

the training season is upon us, and i know we will need it! 8)

Guest ddg

its not my bday anymore!!! lol

josh...diegofest (and of course kelly and rzos bday as well) is the weekend of sept 23..all 3 of our bdays are the same day...

Guest Cosmigonon

josh...diegofest (and of course kelly and rzos bday as well) is the weekend of sept 23..all 3 of our bdays are the same day...

Gracias pibe... now I can schedule accordingly and not miss the festivities like I did last year... :-\

Guest Marina22
"all I wanna do is... get mangled". ;)

Is that supposed to sound vaguely sexual, or is it just coincidental?

Ha ha, just coincidental but with your dirty mind and my occasional dirty talk it just sounded sexual. It's the lyrics to Saeed Younan's "Moody", that Diego doesn't care for, enter in mangled for obvious reasons.

Guest Marina22

it's been almost a year since the cabana breakage? wow, time flies. :-\

For real how time flies.. Unfortunately, Dave and I were taking a catnap in the suite so we missed the infamous cabana breakdown but heard all about it upon arrival. We then rejoined the festivities of talking schmack, monkey dancing, vodka redbulling, stargazing and enjoying seabreeze, all to the sounds of Johnny Ramirez and Patrick M.

After being at LC by 7am and staying at Nikki's till 10pm we called it a day and headed back North. That was definitely in my top three best party days last year, thanks Diego, looking forward to this year's festivities. Also people, let's not forget Diogo's b-day is a few days before Diego's.. What is the exact day, Diogo? ;D

Guest RzO

For real how time flies.. Unfortunately, Dave and I were taking a catnap in the suite so we missed the infamous cabana breakdown but heard all about it upon arrival. We then rejoined the festivities of talking schmack, monkey dancing, vodka redbulling, stargazing and enjoying seabreeze, all to the sounds of Johnny Ramirez and Patrick M.

After being at LC by 7am and staying at Nikki's till 10pm we called it a day and headed back North. That was definitely in my top three best party days last year, thanks Diego, looking forward to this year's festivities. Also people, let's not forget Diogo's b-day is a few days before Diego's.. What is the exact day, Diogo? ;D

you guys got off easy, since we then took to space till about 1pm the following sunday.

there will be nothing less than the sort this year. oh and Diego im calling not it!!! lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

you guys got off easy, since we then took to space till about 1pm the following sunday.

there will be nothing less than the sort this year. oh and Diego im calling not it!!! lol

i dont know how we all managed to survive and then make it through my bday wich was a repeat of the same thing, i dont think diego or i slept for three days. mac mac mac mac macaroni......human beings should not be allowed to consume that much alchohol. we did local celebrity, nikkis all day straight to space and then nikki beach again.........forward one month hit repeat and the same thing occured.......boy time flies.....