Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Idreamofdancing

Ok..I only got up to page 9 on this thread before I decided to post. I miss you guys so much and am so jealous of your times together..biatches....Diego...glad to see you are still a rockstart. Carisa...miss you girl...your responses to Damon..so effortless and poised. DAMON....you are ridiculous..I just can't help laugh when I read your posts. The level of anger...ahahahhahah...funny stuff. Level..the last time I was on this site your name was Levelistic....pretty lame..anyways..I def have to make a trip down there soon...when are you guys and the "family"..i obv don't get that joke..(but I really want to :'() coming up to NY...tomorrow I am seeing PVD and Sasha...holy hat!!!...got to go back to work now and pretend to look productive...this thread could have gone in a million direcitons..but i jumped in on page 9/24. hhehehe..love you guys and miss youuuuuuuuu....by the way...what's happening to NYC forum..it's like 1 million posts.but no responses...where is everyone..EV?

Ok..I only got up to page 9 on this thread before I decided to post. I miss you guys so much and am so jealous of your times together..biatches....Diego...glad to see you are still a rockstart. Carisa...miss you girl...your responses to Damon..so effortless and poised. DAMON....you are ridiculous..I just can't help laugh when I read your posts. The level of anger...ahahahhahah...funny stuff. Level..the last time I was on this site your name was Levelistic....pretty lame..anyways..I def have to make a trip down there soon...when are you guys and the "family"..i obv don't get that joke..(but I really want to :'() coming up to NY...tomorrow I am seeing PVD and Sasha...holy hat!!!...got to go back to work now and pretend to look productive...this thread could have gone in a million direcitons..but i jumped in on page 9/24. hhehehe..love you guys and miss youuuuuuuuu....by the way...what's happening to NYC forum..it's like 1 million posts.but no responses...where is everyone..EV?

hey crackhead...good to see you still post on here....looks like your gonna have good times up in nyc (but what else is new huh... :P) looking forward to whenever you and evan return down south....

and just for you flip...i'll step it up another notch next time im in the "land" ;)

this is the thread that never ends....

i was hoping to make u guys party hard enough on friday...that maybe u wouldnt be able to post anymore....but i guess the party has to bet even better next time!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;D

you da man. thanks again!

Guest Cosmigonon

You're right. the NY forum is like a million events, but nobody posts anything about them or nothing at all for the matter, wasup wit dat?

You're right. the NY forum is like a million events, but nobody posts anything about them or nothing at all for the matter, wasup wit dat?

they r too cool to post...dont u know? ny is too cool for everything...makes the french and nyricans(couldnt find another name) wanna battle...freestyle way cuz im from the bronx u heardddd!

• 1 month later...
Guest JMT

]

anyone going to delux tonight?

You bet!

John, you know I got great news today so now it's time to PARTY! ;D

you asked for it, you got it. 8)

Guest JMT

Yup. Next time we'll have to keep the party going at the Hard Rock. ;D

we just need to declare that at the start of the night so we can plan accordingly.

Guest ddg

i had no part in reviving this thread..... :P

but thx John.... :P :P

i wish i could hit up hard rock after the d...but i work too early on sat......cant wait to see ramirez in his new setup on saturday nights... ;) ;)

btw...no more bottles for me....i got too wasted ::) ::)

Guest ddg

how did we get that free pizza?

i barely remember pizza...barely remember leaving...dont remember paying....only remember like 3 tracks.... :P

Guest JMT

i barely remember pizza...barely remember leaving...dont remember paying....only remember like 3 tracks.... :P

HA HA HA HA!

Guest trancelator

I went to pay and the guy said not to worry about it and that it was on him. I've never seen so much pizza. There must have been 30-40 slices there. We need to be loyal to that place from now on. Pizza Rustica in Delray RAWKS!!! ;D

Guest JMT

I went to pay and the guy said not to worry about it and that it was on him. I've never seen so much pizza. There must have been 30-40 slices there. We need to be loyal to that place from now on. Pizza Rustica in Delray RAWKS!!! ;D

the entire platter got crushed.