Guest ddg

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I'm alive bitches.... I'll be out for a little while tonight.. ;D

;D

Glad you are feeling better, but the midgets better not be with you this time!!!!! >:(

no midgetsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rollyp66

I'm alive bitches.... I'll be out for a little while tonight.. ;D

;D

Glad you are feeling better, but the midgets better not be with you this time!!!!! >:(

Yeah I think I can eat today

• 4 months later...
Guest lulamishka

This is exactly what I was saying to myself a week ago!

And I've actually been wondering when this thread would come back... 8)

Guest ddg

does that mean you were thinking about me... :P :-* :P

Guest lulamishka

does that mean you were thinking about me... :P :-* :P

In an indirect sort of way, I guess so, yes. lol. :P

• 5 months later...
Guest dahzel

Right now I don't think Diego is in any condition to read anything on CJ. LOL. Hope you have a sick birthday on the patio kid. Sorry I couldn't come out. A little tied up this weekend. But we shall take shots soon ;)

oh yeah! to say the least, kid is passed the fuck out!!! we had a great time! he didn't quite make it to space last night or this morning but we all had a great time at noc and nikkis.

Guest lulamishka

Right now I don't think Diego is in any condition to read anything on CJ. LOL. Hope you have a sick birthday on the patio kid. Sorry I couldn't come out. A little tied up this weekend. But we shall take shots soon ;)

oh yeah! to say the least, kid is passed the fuck out!!! we had a great time! he didn't quite make it to space last night or this morning but we all had a great time at noc and nikkis.

Whoa! I am shocked he didn't make it! Here I thought sooomehooow he would.

Btw, it was great meeting you & Marina finally yesterday! 8)

Guest ic143

+1

Hey Lula, sorry we missed you...

Guest dahzel

+1

thank you!! and it was nice to meet the 2 of you as well!! it was a good time. lula and your monkey dance, funny as hell ;D!

Guest lulamishka

+1

Yea, I heard you two came by

Guest lulamishka

+1

thank you!! and it was nice to meet the 2 of you as well!! it was a good time. lula and your monkey dance, funny as hell ;D!

Ha, I can't take credit for that dance. It's all Alki who started it with Lee.

I only do it when one of them are around lol.

Speaking of... Alki my luff!!! I'm so glad I got to spend the afternoon with joo! Been a long time!