Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

always .... ;)

we should try and plan something for sunday during the day..since its kind of a low key weekend...not really that low key..but not like last week.....anybody got some ideas...lunch..grub run...or something...??

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lisa

It's only been 7 days and allready D has an itch to go out! I'm in for SAt afterhours & maybe priveledge. Its the "dad" you have to conveince. and Sun we can raid the house but if its nice i say we go to the beach. afterhours at space then beach so bring a change of clothes!

Guest lisa

Re: how am i still alive???

« Reply #28 on: Mar 15th, 2004, 11:17pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i raid it enough...lol.....

your welcome anytime :D you too Carisa

Guest r3nz0
In time for the list (if there is one).  ;D

If you're referring to Saturday (since we're going both days ;)), the presale is $20.

No free guest list for Misstress Barbara.

If you're referring to Friday, I'm on the list already. So you're good then. ;D

Guest zacashus
and Diego u are a lil bitch, lolol!!!

at least diego didn't talk a big game and then puss out at the last min. for conference...

Guest ddg

damon.....you bitched out harder than anyone....mom (lisa)....you guys are coming out....only got some more limited time until "pops" has got his classes...so make the best of it.....thank you again for always letting me rot away on your couch...lol.....i thought there was a guest list for sat through this site...oh well......cant wait for sat.. 8)

Hey punk I did come out for WMC just didnt go to any of the parties u went to, TOo many dicks at Space, so i kept it short and sweet, Mansion Baby, oh yeha!!!

Guest ddg

speaking of that..how was mansion on monday...or opium on sat.....you still punked out hard on the other days..... :P

Guest r3nz0
Hey punk I did come out for WMC just didnt go to any of the parties u went to, TOo many dicks at Space, so i kept it short and sweet, Mansion Baby, oh yeha!!!

Don't say the words "dick" and "short and sweet" in the same sentence ever again. :P;)

Ferry at Opium was the shit, even though the fire marshall shut the doors around midnight and Mansion on monday was the shit, with Markus Armin, crystal method and the armanda crowd, everything else was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too over crowded like our friend Luis at Space bringing the max of people to over 5,000 when it holds something like 3,000, so fuck that, Tiesto and PVD will be back in the summer, will zac and diego be there, nooooooooooo Zac will be figuring out why he is going gay and diego well lets just say the old and ball is back in control, lolol, anyways heres pics from ultra in which i did go at the last minute for a buddy of mine, Ferry, so here ya go!!!

http://s91713818.onlinehome.us/avbmansion/

No carissa its not cause I dont have a job, I made it to ultra, to ferry, and to mansion and trucking down left and right, so why dont u back up, pull that ugly stick out of your ass and put your head back in there and know where the hell im coming from when im being saracstic!!!