Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Thanx Carisa, I learn from the best, and thanx to level, yeah great pics, only bad thing is that my memory stick was a piece of shit so i couldnt hold that much images, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ddg

hey damon..your right....pvd and tiesto will be back this summer...so you better start saving your money cuz the door charge might be like a whole $50......start saving now is my advice....lol.....

j/k kid....

lololol, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy yes it did, actually I wasnt gonna bring it, but it was requested, many times, so i was fuck it, bring it, but I had to use most of the time to get people to do shots for the bacarrdi people when we wer promoting at the mansion for the night!!!

Guest r3nz0
A little off topic but...Damon, did the whistle come out of retirement at Mansion?

[glow=red,2,300]who cares?[/glow]

What, you didn't think I'd let you get away with that one, did you? :-*

Guest r3nz0

All this jibba-jabba, and no one has answered Diego's question still.

His question was "how am I still alive?"

The answer is when you, Diego, breathe fresh air into your lungs, the oxygen in the air binds with a molecule called hemoglobin that is found in red blood cells. This allows oxygen to be moved from the lungs to every part of your body.

When the oxygen/hemoglobin complex reaches a muscle where it is needed, the oxygen is released. Because the oxygen binding process is reversible, hemoglobin can be used over and over again to pick up oxygen and move it throughout the body.

Remember, there are no such things as stupid questions. It's the people that ask them that are stupid. ;D

I'll be here all week. :P

Guest LeVeL

Renzo you sure your not some sort of Doctor or something. pretty neat shit there. I guess Diego question was completely answered because he is still asking himself? How am I still alive.

Well buddy you should thank god, for giving u the strength to live another day you may call it a miracle of some way. Or it can always be the wheaties that you ate the day before!! Who knows dam it. ;D

Guest r3nz0

And thats why you like hanging out with me!

Wrong, I like hanging out with you because I can say whatever I want in Spanish and you're more lost than Bling at a pig roast.

Get it? Bling's Jewish.

Ok, my work is done here.

Guest r3nz0
Que bola?

Sorry, its the one phrase that Koky taught me and Im not even sure what it means!!!! (He could be lying to me!) ;D

That translates into "which ball?"

Ummmm, I say go for my left one. The left one never gets any love. ;)

Guest ddg

next question..will i survive this sat night.....tune in 8)

i dont think anyone ive met is a good influence... :o

i love you all....

Guest trancemonkey
next question..will i survive this sat night.....tune in   8)

i dont think anyone ive met is a good influence... :o

i love you all....

Hey diego, this is Maribel. (Saw you and your friends on Friday at PVD with my boyfriend early in the night.) Glad to hear you are alive and recovering!! And say what's up to your friend who we kept on bumping into all night long!!! (He know who he is, I forgot his name).

I have been in hibernation, trying to get rid of this bronchitis-type cold I was given during WMC.

Glad to hear you had a great time. ;D ;D

Guest ddg

hey maribel...i started thinking about what we were all doing that night, and i remember hanging out with you guys in the breaks room...but i dont think i saw you guys before you left..or maybe before i left...insane night...i had a great time and i hope you guys did too....you gonna be ok to make it out this sat?? hope you feel better and i hope to see you guys out soon ;D

Guest trancemonkey
hey maribel...i started thinking about what we were all doing that night, and i remember hanging out with you guys in the breaks room...but i dont think i saw you guys before you left..or maybe before i left...insane night...i had a great time and i hope you guys did too....you gonna be ok to make it out this sat??  hope you feel better and i hope to see you guys out soon ;D

Yeah, it was really insane, In fact almost every night was. I am finally feeling better, it is Doug's bday tomorrow, so we still don't know what we are going to do. I never saw you again, but we kept on running into your friend all night long, in every room, outside of the bathroom, everywhere. It was really funny. You guys looked like you were having a really good time. :)

Def have to hang out again!

BTW, did your friend from Pennsylvania(right?) have a good time. He was REALLY excited!!

Guest ddg

having a really good time is an understatement...tell your boy happy bday...my friend from west virginia(thats just funny in itself....sorry zack) had a great time...he was excited to down here (just dont ask him about his tommy lee story!! ;D)....lol..we stayed there until like 8 or 9....ear to ear smile......

what other parties did you hit up...we were at ultra, then clevelander on sun and then nerve on monday..

Guest trancemonkey
having a really good time is an understatement...tell your boy happy bday...my friend from west virginia(thats just funny in itself....sorry zack) had a  great time...he was excited to down here (just dont ask him about his tommy lee story!! ;D)....lol..we stayed there until like 8 or 9....ear to ear smile......

what other parties did you hit up...we were at ultra, then clevelander on sun and then nerve on monday..

My quick review:

Ultra:  :)

Tiesto on Sunday:  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mansion on Monday:   :-/ (Loved what they did with the place)

Tuesday: attempted to see Ferry for afterhours, but did not happen.  :)

Wednesday we just decided, to go to Space for Kremlin to check it out, (figured we had one more day in the pass thing):  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

And that was my review and what I did. My highlight was Tiesto, he was amazing, left around 7:30, and his opening DJ Ton TB and the DJ after him Cor Finjeman were also really good.  :) ;D Sorry you didn't make it out on Sunday, we all would have hung out again. I heard the Clevelander was really good on Sunday.