Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Guest ddg

from what i remember..lol..it was freaking awesome.. ::)

wish i would have come back earlier though...rested and then made it out to tiesto...oh well...live and learn ;D

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trancemonkey
from what i remember..lol..it was freaking awesome.. ::)

wish i would have come back earlier though...rested and then made it out to tiesto...oh well...live and learn ;D

I am sure he is coming down in the summer, so don't worry, you'll get to see him again, and as a bonus, with less people!! ;D

Guest LISALOCA

pleas erefer to the other Lisa as something else or add some shit behind her name because i'm getting confused!! ???

Guest ddg
pleas erefer to the other Lisa as something else or add some shit behind her name because i'm getting confused!!  ???

will do lisaloca...last thing i want to do is confuse anyone ;) ;)

Yup June it will be for Tiesto's return, cant wait, less spring breakers and I think ferry, armin and oakenfold towards the end of the summer, early fall, oh yeha!!!

Guest coach
Yup June it will be for Tiesto's return, cant wait, less spring breakers and I think ferry, armin and oakenfold towards the end of the summer, early fall, oh yeha!!!

Where else can you get sun, sand, beautiful grrrls, and all these great performers???? I tell ya', Miami f**king rocks!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LISALOCA

where did this thread come from? :-X

All I know is that Diego is still alive and I havn't seen him in the street lately. He's pulling a Bling! :D

Guest dnb_chick

Diego--didnt i have the pleasure of meeting you at Oxygen the night OG was spinning? I was with Bling and 2 other people from another messageboard that night....wa it you?

Guest ddg

hey lisa....im down there like every weekend....except for the last two i stayed around the pb.....but i will def be down this weekend at space, so im sure i'll see ya for sander... ;D

houze-kitty..dont think it was me..only been to oxygen once and it was for edgar v and icey...but i hope we can meet soon..possibly this weekend... ;D

This thread is still going on whats the deal....Sander this weekend for the freaks.

Unfortunately can't make it to Sander this week, I'll be in moroso motorsports park this weekend watching some import drag racing. So aside from thursday, I'm out of commision.