Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Aight Turbo I'll let that slide because I been missing in action these past weeks. But Weston I'm down buddy lets see what we can do to meet up.

Guest coach

I don't know, I already been out on Wed and going out tonight. Plus I gotta get UP at 5:30 A effing M on Sunday to go volunteer for the Aids Walk, so Saturday is definitely out. What's up on Friday? Cheap, yeah.

Guest JMT

thats the theme this sunday at nikkis?

this thread is now number 2 all time, only trailing the mammoth "CJ BBQ thread."

Guest coach

Jeez! Popup Central! And like a 5 meg website??? What is up with that. It certainly does look like a cool party, though.

Guest lisa

Just wanted to support ddg by keping this thread open and going!!

nikkis is a great time, have to plan a weekend there soon!!

It usually starts at 3pm. I believe they also have brunch there on sundays. The best time is to be there around 6 - 7pm when the sun starts to set. Great weather, nice breeze, beautiful people, awesome music.

The party really starts after 10 - 11pm, which means it will be hard to wake up the next day for work.

Guest LISALOCA

The party really starts after 10 - 11pm, which means it will be hard to wake up the next day for work.

That's why I can't go! :'( My Sunday party ends at 10pm or 11pm!

Guest ddg

Just wanted to support ddg by keping this thread open and going!!

nikkis is a great time, have to plan a weekend there soon!!

thx ma...for all your support... ;)...nikkis gets slammed around 11....indioloco is where its at.... ::)

Guest durrtylexx

Indioloco Party @ Nicky's has been around for a few years now and its pretty cool, cause you can listen to some bad ass tracks or go outside and hang out by the teepees.I like going there w/a female, perfect place to hang and chill on a Sunday.

The crowd is a bit of the South American or Euro type, plenty locals.If you can go upstairs to Pearl and enjoy yourself. :P

Guest JMT

Indioloco Party @ Nicky's has been around for a few years now and its pretty cool, cause you can listen to some bad ass tracks or go outside and hang out by the teepees.I like going there w/a female, perfect place to hang and chill on a Sunday.

The crowd is a bit of the South American or Euro type, plenty locals.If you can go upstairs to Pearl and enjoy yourself. :P

is it every sunday or just certain weeks?

Guest durrtylexx

After more than a year working in Pearl, I decide to create my own partie and in January 2002 I start INDIOLOCO in nikki beach every Sunday which became the wildest party in south beach ; soon in france,spain,ibiza and differente city in the US. "Michael Martin" promoter

Guest coach

Wow, referring back to the original subject of this thread, I certainly felt like that today. Got up at 5:30am after about 2 hours sleep to go to volunteer at the AIDS Walk with Care Resource. Spent about 6 hours on my feet on concrete doling out info, as well as helping to set up and take down, hauling stuff this way and that. By the time we got home around 1:30, I was so freaking dead I slept the rest of the day away. But it was a lot of fun.