Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how am i still alive???

Guest ddg

Guest LeVeL

I work in downtown Ft. Lauderdale and the armed forces are practicing overhere. You got the Blue Angels and Jets from the Navy and Air Force flying next to the building overhere it fucking crazy when I first heard the sounds of a plane I was runing for cover thing that Al Qaeda was attacking. but its amazing how those guys fly those planes its like the show is going on right now.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Ohh did I mention that there is supposively another thread on the music section catching up to this one, as the number two thread on Cooljunkie.

whatever flip....your party was too much...i party too hard at your parties..lol...thx again to you and tonie for such great times....and for all the peeps i met too... ;)

whatever flip....your party was too much...i party too hard at your parties..lol...thx again to you and tonie for such great times....and for all the peeps i met too... ;)

yes i know...but ur all still alive enough to post on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so next time we go longer and stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that sounded gay....but u get the point!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

yes i know...but ur all still alive enough to post on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so next time we go longer and stronger!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know that sounded gay....but u get the point!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

wsup bitches! thx for the cd bro....i didnt get home that day till 230! crazyness!

Guest lulamishka

this is the thread that never ends....

i was hoping to make u guys party hard enough on friday...that maybe u wouldnt be able to post anymore....but i guess the party has to bet even better next time!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;D

Hey Flip! Hey Tonie! Thank you for havin' me over. I really have no idea how i got home Saturday mornin'... good times, though, good times. :)