Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RITM?

CrzyC1414779017

Guest Lotto

What was up with the black guy with Dreds on the Microphone telling everyone to look at the moon. LOL thats the funniest shit ever! and then he would not shut the hell up! So f ing anoying.

Guest Diabolique

That's Kevens..

I think he just wanted us to look at the moon, since it was full. he's all about positivity, and legalizing pot, freedom of choice, blah blah blah....

Guest zacashus
What the Fu@#?? Rabbit in the what??!! Was that like Donnie Darcow or something? (For those who know what movie that is)

If i see that shit while  8) Not good...it wil defintely throw me off!! ;D

great great movie!...i reccomend everyone see that one..... :D

What the Fu@#?? Rabbit in the what??!! Was that like Donnie Darcow or something? (For those who know what movie that is)

If i see that shit while  8) Not good...it wil defintely throw me off!! ;D

I'm not sure what this is all about either...bunny?...bouncing? huh? Donnie Darko is a great movie though... ;D

Guest ramon

speaking of new rabbit music .. time bomb got promo'd at wmc 04 and should be coming out soon with remixes by 214 , freak chakra , a new ritm mix and the original :)

personally i can't wait to hear the remixes cause the original was great on its own.

Guest Rich

they have remixed musicians in other genres which is what makes them very diverse.

smashing pumpkins

sara mclaughlin

skinny puppy

Maybe I missed something at Ultra but....

RITM didnt really seem to be about the music...more about the shock value of the show?

Am I right or did I miss something? Please clue me in.

im with u carisa, but did u hear their cd we got. i liked it. :)

Guest bode

rabbit in the moon needs respect for what they have done for the scene. they have been round for years and headline all the major festivals. MONK is no longer a part of RITM!!! I did not catch their show at this past ultra, but i am a huge fan. i heard this show was off and did not catch the usual vibe their known for. saying that RITM is one of the best live shows u can see, they did close the first two ultra's on the beach. :P