Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there a space password for 3/20

Guest LeVeL

Isn't Spacefuel the sapce version of Red Bull. Louis Puig keeps on with these ideas, you will soon be wiping your ass with Space toilet paper. With the Space sign on it too!!

Isn't Spacefuel the sapce version of Red Bull. Louis Puig keeps on with these ideas, you will soon be wiping your ass with Space toilet paper. With the Space sign on it too!!

and it won't be as good as the original, as is the case with the crappy ass space fuel.

Guest LeVeL

eventho u know this, i bet u buy more of that drink now than before, right ?

Actually Andrew to this day I haven't bought that Energy drink yet. I actually hate Energy drinks unless its mixed with liquor and thats nasty as it is.

The guy is a businessman, he's smart. He buys Red Bull in bulk for a cheap price, has them put his logo on it, tells them to add .4 ounces to it and sells it for profit. Like that, Red Bull makes money by selling it to him and he makes a killing selling them at 3 times the retail price. So guess what? He makes at least 340% profit if not more on something he buys for dirt cheap. And guess how many of those"Spacefuels" he sells in one night. Another Item he makes a killing on is "Space Water". At $6 a pop and an even lower starting price point than Space Fuel multiplied by the number of bottles sold in one night just imagine. If Iwas in his position, I would have done the same, the guy is a businessman in every sense of the word.

Guest LeVeL

Yup he sure is a Businessman......I think we all know that by now, the man has annihilated the clubbing competition.

Guest LeVeL

Yup it makes you think........thats how almost every business empire now in days makes their profit. Market a product, but market it better than your competitor. Put your your signature of approval on it. Sell it for a profit higher than your competitor by offering something that the competitor doesn't offer. For example NIKE offers a shoe by Micheal Jordan, what does Reebok offer nothing a but a shoe.

Checkmate:NIKE

One word for you, the next monopoly in this country: WAL-MART.

Go to any shelf at that store and they have a generic version to compete and at half the price. And in reality it's the same product with a different label believe it or not. For instance, Wal mart has their own brand of synthetic motor oil, but what it really is, is Mobil 1 synthetic. Wal mart doesn't have any oil refineries, they just buy it in bulk for leading manufacturers, and Put their own label on it. Mobil doesn't care because since Wal mart is buying from them, they still make a profit.  But most people don't realize that what they're really paying for is the label.

Guest LeVeL

Good Comparison Turbo, me and you should talk finance and marketing next time we see each other. You make a lot of sense my brother!!! :D

Guest pod

And the irony of the situation is that most people who rag on Space are front and center every Sunday morning on the terrace! :o

Good Comparison Turbo, me and you should talk finance and marketing next time we see each other. You make a lot of sense my brother!!! :D

Oh most definitely, level.Thanks a lot bro, you know your shit too. Next time we see each other we'll talk. BTW space tomorrow? I'll be there for sure.

Guest LISALOCA

LMAO!! :D