Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what genres are you into?

Guest Diabolique

Guest Diabolique

and who are your favorite DJs?

I've noticed a lot of different tastes here, just wondering who's into what....

Guest ddg

breaks, old, new, electro

trance

proggy house

a little dnb

fav djs right now....james lavelle (global underground 26 in romania is out peeps!!!) hernan cattaneo..the argentine is coming back around early may!! got too many favs...those 2 are getting the most playing time right now in the ride

Guest coach

Happy Hardcore (aka Happycore). Yeah, yeah, I know, but life really begins at 140 BPM.

Epic Trance.

Eurodance.

IDM. Mainly just cause it is weird.

Sound Liberation.

Traditional Irish Folk Songs.

But I'll listen to pretty much anything electronic over most other types of music.

Guest LeVeL

I like Electronic, any type doesn't matter what style.... 8)

Italian Hardstyle, Hard Trance,Trance,House(Hard,progressive,Tribal,Deep,Latin Bring it all!!),Breaks,Electro,Drum and Bass(jungle), Techno(any type)

Guest bcnjunkie

house (preferably deep) & techno

* #1 Danny T.*

then in no perticular order Roger Sanchez, Mark Farina, Mauricio Aviles, Baby Hec Romero, Sergio Patricio (from Spain), Ralph Lawson...... too many to list !

Trance, Progressive, Beats, Dark, some trib, some house...

Favorite DJ's-Tiesto,Armin,Ferry,Markus, PVD, Edgar, Blank and Jones, Above and Beyond, Rank 1, Piet Blank,

Underworld, G&D, Oakenfold, Hmmmmmmmmm too much too list!!!

In order or preference

When i feel like dancing:

1.Deep House (Nyc Style House)

2.Progressive House

3.Trance

4.breaks

When I wanna Relax:

1.Jazz

2.Soul/NeoSoul

3.Acid jazz

4.Ambient

5.Alternative

6.R&B

At other times:

Compas, Zouk, Salsa, Samba, Soca, Calypso, Reggae. Etc...... basically anything from the Islands.

1) house...any type except that Diva NYC styled house

2) Techno...tribal tech is nice...some minimal. is ok..tech house is just the shit to me right now

3) electro is good...tiga is putting out some good shit

4) downtempo stuff...i will even go as far as say downtempo dnb...Phrankadelic does some really good shit when it comes to downtempo stuff..

5) i know i already mentioned house...but the deep/dubby house is very very nice...to chill...

Guest r3nz0
1. progressive trance (like markus )

2. trance (armin)

3. tribal (lawler)

4. breaks (starting to get into it )

fav djs

armin, tiesto, lawler

Bling, you missed Lawler's set at Ultra. :o

Guest JMT
Why limit yourself? I listen to MANY types of music from Musicals to Manilow to Roger Sanchez to Nick Warren to Paul Van Dyk to Icey to Lady Dana...

i just assumed this individual was asking about dance music genres.

in that case, im heavy into rock too.  from elvis to floyd to dave matthews to corsten, etc.    

Guest LeVeL
Why limit yourself? I listen to MANY types of music from Musicals to Manilow to Roger Sanchez to Nick Warren to Paul Van Dyk to Icey to Lady Dana...

You listen to Lady Dana......wow......I love her, actually I listen to her sets all the time in my car.

Guest antonio

Yeah Carisa, you can't limit yourself to one type of music, you got to be open to all.......

But still, my favorites are Steve Lawler, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Deep Dish...........see the tendency?

Guest AlenS

My favorite one Is Paul Oakenfold I know not many people will agree with me, but there is a reason why Oakey :))))))))))))

And after Oakey it's like this...

Deep Dish

Timo Maas (his great)

Pete Tong

Danny Tenaglia

Sander Kleinenberg

Max Graham

John Digweed

Sasha

Hernan C.

Nick Warren

Behrouz

there is many more... and I prefer House...

Progressive/Tribal House ....

Guest zacashus

gotta say house and trace when i feel like dancing.... breaks too for that matter... hernan cattaneo, infusion, pvd, icey, baby anne, tiesto, matt darey, underworld

when i wanna relax and chill i like ambient and smooth steady beats... way out west.... damn good... vocals are key here

but i'm a huge floyd fan, DMB, U2, coldplay, incubus, STP, Pearl Jam, etc.....

Guest LeVeL
My favorite one Is Paul Oakenfold I know not many people will agree with me, but there is a reason why Oakey :))))))))))))

And after Oakey it's like this...

Deep Dish

Timo Maas (his great)

Pete Tong

Danny Tenaglia

Sander Kleinenberg

Max Graham

John Digweed

Sasha

Hernan C.

Nick Warren

Behrouz

there is many more... and I prefer House...

Progressive/Tribal House ....

Yo Alen I thought I was the ony Paul Oakenfold die hard fan in this website. Its good to see people not scared to mention Oakey as their best DJ. I for one careless what the others say, Oakey means a lot to the industry without him a lot of acts out there would of never gotten the exposure they have gotten to this day. Like for example..... Matt Darey, Three Drives on a Vinyl(Dj Ton B), Hernan Cattaneo, The ever elusive Club Cream, Ibiza,Perfecto Record, The Matrix Soundtrack, The Swordfish soundtrack the list goes on and on ect.

All these factors are known to us because of Oakey. So we all should say thanks to the contribution.

Techno

Tech House

House

Experimental

Preferably I like my Italian Techno.

Marco Carola and Danilo Vigorito, it doesn't get much better than that. Oh yeah, I forgot about Richie Hawtin, Adam Beyer and Rino Cerrone. Ooops what about Cari Lekebusch?? Lik-a-busch?? ::)

Guest Diabolique

Breaks (intelligent usu. UK, not cheesy FL ones, ugh)

Electro

Ambient

Experimental

Turntablism

Drum N' Bass/Jungle

Progressive House

Trip Hop

House

Techno

James Zabiela, Freq Nasty, Infusion, older Hybrid, Atomic Hooligan, B.L.I.M., Koma & Bones, Rennie Pilgrim, Underworld, Rabbit In the Moon, Lunasol, Tommie Sunshine, DJ Craze, Q-bert, Tsunami One/Keven Beber, UNKLE, Bad Compnany, Roni Size Reprezant, Bamboo, CLRH2O, Portishead, Underworld, The Orb, The Chemical Brothers, Union Jack, DJFX  ;D Two Lone Swordsmen, Hardkiss, DJ Dara, Aphrodite... all I can think of for now...