Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My sources tell me, that the girl did die at the

V. Barbarino

shelborne....

and last night aswell in nyc at exit...

JP had two die in the last two weeks at his parties..

someone needs to confirm both of these in concrete.. However my source is good enough for me, however the papers should have these stories, and when it comes to death, i really don't want to speculate..

Maybe JP should host a class that everyone must pass before they enter the club...

hmm

COURSE - DRUGS 101

Classes include:

K-holes for beginners

How to measure the right capful of "G"

The power of Crack (part 1)

Extacy 212

???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

was jp spinning trance ?? cause trance heads are the druggies  ??? am i wrong ? i could be wrong  ???

is this a joke or are you serious? I would presume that this is sarcasm or some sort of a joke. JP's shows and anything at Exit or SF here in NYC are filled with people doing some hardcore shit...smoking and snorting crystal, trail mixes of everything, crack, you name it....It's like a dungeon in those venues...I'd never set foot in them even if it were life or death-=== JP's following especially...so many of those people get so out of hand with hard drugs it is scary to see them in the street on sunday afternoon walking home--

at least at trance shows the majority of people are merely taking pills....which rarely prove fatal...not to endorse the things.

is this a joke or are you serious?  I would presume that this is sarcasm or some sort of a joke. JP's shows and anything at Exit or SF here in NYC are filled with people doing some hardcore shit...smoking and snorting crystal, trail mixes of everything, crack, you name it....It's like a dungeon in those venues...I'd never set foot in them even if it were life or death-=== JP's following especially...so many of those people get so out of hand with hard drugs it is scary to see them in the street on sunday afternoon walking home--

at least at trance shows the majority of people are merely taking pills....which rarely prove fatal...not to endorse the things.

sarcasm was in full effect ... saleen says only the trance heads are the druggies .. lol ... so yes you are correct ... it "WAS" sarcasm ;D

hmmm, sad when people make jokes based on some deaths... With no facts it's not right to say this or that. I posted because:

1. it's the scene and hobby we all par take in (clubbing that is not drugs)

2. for those who do drugs, it's a wake up call. I don't give a fuck how experienced you are or if it's just pills, the shit can kill you. I personaly know people who have died from just "pills", to make a statement that pills are not as "fatal" compared to other drugs is misleading and not right.

I've never done club drugs, and i'm proud of that << and this is the #1 reason the industry folks and djs talk to me, they may hate my reviews but they love the support of a sober clubber. Sure i smoke a j in a club every now and then, i'm not perfect, but i hope one day clubbers can appreciate clubbing and the music for what it is, an art form that can blank your mind from all the stress of a the work week, an art form, which will get you pumped up so you bench more in the gym, an art form to chill to by the pool while sipping an long island ice tea with some friends etc......

and koky, jp plays trance. if you would get your head out of your ass for 5 mins you'd know that. Go look at Deeper records catalog... Back in the mid to late 90's djs like jp, jr, jhonny vicious etc, played it all and they still do.

hmmm, sad when people make jokes based on some deaths... With no facts it's not right to say this or that. I posted because:

1. it's the scene and hobby we all par take in (clubbing that is not drugs)

2. for those who do drugs, it's a wake up call. I don't give a fuck how experienced you are or if it's just pills, the shit can kill you. I personaly know people who have died from just "pills", to make a statement that pills are not as "fatal" compared to other drugs is misleading and not right.

I've never done club drugs, and i'm proud of that << and this is the #1 reason the industry folks and djs talk to me, they may hate my reviews but they love the support of a sober clubber. Sure i smoke a j in a club every now and then, i'm not perfect, but i hope one day clubbers can appreciate clubbing and the music for what it is, an art form that can blank your mind from all the stress of a the work week, an art form, which will get you pumped up so you bench more in the gym, an art form to chill to by the pool while sipping an long island ice tea with some friends etc......

and koky, jp plays trance. if you would get your head out of your ass for 5 mins you'd know that. Go look at Deeper records catalog... Back in the mid to late 90's djs like jp, jr, jhonny vicious etc, played it all and they still do.  

::) ::) i never heard him before nad from what i was told ... he doesnt play trance anymore ... and now is when this incident happened ... another example is space patio ... trance ?? i think not ... so saleen stop lookin for loopholes and trying to get out of shit you say .. house people do just as much or even more drugs than tranceheads ... and if jp does play trance im pretty sure its a minimal ... like oscar g everyonce in awhile will throw one in..

and im not makin fun or disrespecting anyone who died or anything ... im just stating facts.. i feel for these people.. really i do .. but they know the risks in doing drugs .. u drink and smoke weed .. and go bullshit someone else that the weed is for medicinal purposes ... cause it makes u look like an even bigger tool ::)

Guest Diabolique

joking or not, Lola made a good point. Doing a drug without knowing much about it, or how to do it with some mode of safety is like driving a car without ever having taken a driving lesson: stupidity

drugs are bad, mmmkay... ;)

I heard someone fell off a balcony, wondering if there's any connection?

Drugs Kill, sooner or later people have to realize its bad, from another sober clubber I see that shit all the time, not a pretty scene, no matter what music you listen to, Trance, House, Rap, Opera, Country!!!

Guest endymion

I can confirm the balcony death during conference. A couple who was staying at our place had a hotel room at the Sheraton Biscayne Bay on Brickell. One night (at this point I can't remember which night it was) they went back to their room to get some things and as they were pulling up the hotel parking lot was full of emergency vehicles. They saw the body, and then we saw the news reports on television the next day. Kid got super drunk and was showing off and he fell from a 10th floor balcony onto the sidewalk. I'm sure that you could probably find it in the Herald archives, I didn't keep up with the paper during conference.

In that case the drug was legal.

Guest lyrik
joking or not, Lola made a good point. Doing a drug without knowing much about it, or how to do it with some mode of safety is like driving a car without ever having taken a driving lesson: stupidity

drugs are bad, mmmkay...  ;)

I heard someone fell off a balcony, wondering if there's any connection?

Yes someone did fall. I had friends down from Chicago and it was a person that they were friends with that came down with another group of friends. He was drunk and staggered to the balcony of his hotel room after he had been carried back to his room too drunk to walk. They put him to bed and shortly after is when he got up went to the balcony and fell over. There are a few differing stories as to how exactly he fell, but out of respect I won't speculate.

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

The story about the balcony was on the news. :(

My heart and prayers goes out to all parties involved..

Death is no joke.

Guest Diabolique

so sorry to hear that... :'( --my condolences

It's a scene that was played over and over every spring break in Daytona Beach, and no doubt still goes on today wherever the mecca is...

well, this just goes to show that alcohol is just as dangerous, if not more than some illegal drugs.

Guest endymion

Definitely tragic, but what happened with this girl at the Shelbourne? I haven't been able to find anything in the newspaper. What happened?

Guest JMT
so sorry to hear that...   :'(    --my condolences

It's a scene that was played over and over every spring break in Daytona Beach, and no doubt still goes on today wherever the mecca is...

well, this just goes to show that alcohol is just as dangerous, if not more than some illegal drugs.

sad but true, and it does still go on each year.

Guest zacashus

mmmmmmmmkkaaaaay.... drugs are bad..mkay

Definitely tragic, but what happened with this girl at the Shelbourne?  I haven't been able to find anything in the newspaper.  What happened?

a few of my friends (we were all staying at the shelborne) saw a girl injured very badly at the pool. tim, can you elaborate?